Into The Rabbithole | TSAMS Oneshot

Characters: Sundrop, Moondrop, Earth, Eclipse

AU: Yes, a TSAMS AU of MINE! >:D That's right: It's by me! So everyone's gotta know >:D

Genre: Psychological, Drama, Angst

--------------------

The hum of machines served as a bald overview of the countless movements and reactions that were hidden in the Daycare Tower. The actual structure of the Daycare was covered in splattered colors, as if a child had drawn it, and the various patterns and features marked the slides and devices. However, they seemed to be a feeble force - A desperate attempt to paint over the conflicts with a positive impression, as if it were a work of art where the emotions and thoughts could not be conveyed through communications. Each brushstroke, poisoned with failing improvement and mistakes, led to a clash of different colors, which in turn presented the result - strained relationships, where everyone expressed their opinions, but with the focus only on themselves.

"You never tried to change, Eclipse! We gave you so MANY damn opporturnities to change, but you just messed them up," Moon's voice could barely suppress the frustration, emphasized in his sharp motions, "I'm growing tired of your bullshit, your oh so dramatic performances, you going haywire and trying to hurt MY family!" Sundrop, seated on the sofa along with their sister, Earth, sought silence in the confrontation, conveyed through his flickering gaze to the ground and rubbing anxiously his arms. Despite Earth's soothing words, the confrontation had an impact on both of them, as they were too afraid to step in - For several reasons.

"Oh, really? Says the one who hurt his own brother multiple times and uses his lack of memory as an excuse," Eclipse replied, his defensive posture hiding the feeling that Moon was challenging his pride and abilities. Sundrop's gaze shifted to Moon, as if remembering the painful memories again. However, his gaze swiftly returned to the ground as Moon let out a bitter, humiliating laugh, resulting into Eclipse's expression to tighten and his folded arms to press further against his own chest. Was Moon laughing at him right now? "Always with this DAMN past! How many times do I have to repeat myself? Until you die again?" Moon spoke, pressing his finger challengingly against Eclipse's chest. With a frustrated scoff, Eclipse slapped Moon's hand away, followed by a dramatic lean forward. "Watch it, Moon. You're pissing me off right now," Eclipse said, his words coated with a layer of quiet threat. With his hand brought to his chest, it seemed as if Eclipse was making his anger and seriousnesses in his words clear. "Oh, no," Moon exclaimed with a noticeable hint of sarcasm, his observant nature picking up on Eclipse's gestures, "Will you get your fancy lil' outbursts again? I'm so scared." Eclipse's expression shifted to aggression as his pride was tested once again. Accompanied by a menacing step forward, the distance between the animatronics shortened as Eclipse commanded, "Shut it!"

"Make me," Moon responded, a purposeful act in attempting to challenge Eclipse even further. "What do you mean by that?! Do you want that I throw you out of the window?! The crap what is coming out of your mouth right now doesn't make sense!" Eclipse hissed, thrown in a state of confusion - He didn't expect Moon to respond with such a rebellious and provokative remark.

------------------

Author again! :D So cuz my motivation is gone for A LOT OF days, resulting into not continuing this oneshot, I just decided to publish it becauseeeee why not? :D

-Squishy