Beyond A Conversation | TSAMS Oneshot

Characters: Earth and Solar. Mentioned characters are Moondrop and Sundrop (Both are Solar's Moon and Sun)

AU: YES! >:D But I will probably never finish it so pff-

Genre: Fluff, bit of angst >:D

----------------

[ImPOrTant A/N: So, cuz my aromantic brain couldn't understand that blushing is often associated with ✨funky romance✨ (I WATCHED TOO MANY LUNAR ANIMATIONS RIGHT NOW HJDH XD), let me get this STRAIGHT (pun haha XD I'm such A STAND-UP COMEDIAN WOHOOO, where's my comedian carrer? >:D) here: When a characters blushes, it's because they feel PLATONIC things, like warmth, happiness and comfort due to the friends :D AND DON'T YA DARE TO LEAVE THINGS IN THE COMMENTS OR THEORIZE ABOUT SOMETHING, y'all aren't Matpat XD Just a joke btw :D]

"Hey! Heyyyyyy!" Earth, the spirited animatronic woman with a fine sense when drama is on the way, whispered with impatient, stretched words to her animatronic friend Solar. With the head directed curiously to the right, causing her cloudy hair to be thrown over her shoulder, she addressed him by tapping with urgent fingertips on the back of his hand.

"Hm?" Solar muttered while nipping on his decaf coffee, his eyes making their way to analyse the animatronic's facial expression. Her expression revealed the well-known sparks of excitement in her blue eyes, reflecting the shining sky. The wavering steam poured out of the coffee cup as he placed it on the tabletop, the breeze of milk foam breathing in a sense of embrace.

"Look!" With an animated gesture, she winked with her free hand noticeably to the couple, sitting across them, whilst squeezing Solar's hand as if being a signal of reassurance. A warm smile played on his lips as he encountered her hand on his, demonstrating the trust and comfort he experiences around her. Then with a newfound sense of curiosity, he directed his focus to the place she indicated with her finger.

A few steps away, a human couple seemed to share news about how the human Susan had a relationship with the animatronic Max, their facial expression betraying amusement. Solar's eyes lit up with teasing realization.

After he analysed the couple, he turned his head to face Earth, whom hair left traces of cloud-like wisps in the air. With excitement and a hand brought to her chest, as if symbolising in a goofy manner her confidence, she squeaked:" I knew it, Solar! This woman had a relationship with Max, and everything pointed to it!"

The round table they were sat around seemed to vibrate with the same energy of hers when she knocked with her knuckles against the tabletop, reflecting the ball of goofiness she can be. Solar chuckled, taking his coffee cup into his hands, silently fearing that it would fall off the table. Previously providing a stabilization, the table now served as an outlet for her energy.

Earth was always like this when she was excited.

Her hair, made from clouds, would glimmer in the rays of sunshine illuminating her face, emphasizing the blue eyes resembling the sky, where the reflection of the lively nature would be crystal clear. To be honest, she was kind of an adorable friend. He felt himself blush, the yellow hue painting his cheeks.

"Well, but Susan also had a relationship with Anna, remember? She's like the walking bi icon here, Earth," Solar whispered when the unfamiliar warmth in his stomach faded away. Leaning in, accompanied with a physical manifestation of relaxation delivered by laying his forearm on the table, the glow in his artificial eyes dimmed in his typical observative, calculated and analytical nature. Among the brewing stream of the coffee cup swirling like barn shallows through the air, he placed the cup on the tabletop's cheap-gold-coated rim. Tipping with his fingertips on the table in a soft melody, he carried along his soft hum, combined by the hum of his machinery and his own.