Become Bright in The Light AU! // Part 2

(For those who prefer to read less: The words which are thick serve as a summary and aren't as long compared to reading the full text :D)

"ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ' ᴍᴀᴄᴀʙʀᴇ" - ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇꜱ.

1) ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴀꜰᴛᴏɴ.

William Afton is not a member of the group. However, he is the creator and manager of the animatronics and thus able to be involved in the biggest choices. Working with Fazbear Entertainment, it allows the company to own the rights of the troupe which means the animatronics' belonging to the entertainment industry, including Fazbear Entertertainment. 

2) ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘꜱᴇ.

→ Freakshow Eclipse is the leader and actor of the troupe. While his range may reach to expressing his opinion during the process of big decisions and anything related to their performances, it's still limited and is confined within the troupe. Ocassionally, Eclipse guides the children to the backstage area with his assistents being Bloodmoon and Glichtrap.

3) ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱʜᴏᴡ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴍᴏᴏɴ.

 → Freakshow Bloodmoon is presented as one of the three actors of the troupe. But the grim reality is always revealed once Bloodmoon brings an adult to the stage. It may seem like an act and the audience is fooled by the playful presentation of Bloodmoon, but it's everything but fiction. Because Bloodmoon kills the ones he brought to the stage in the most gruesome ways someone could imagine, yet everyone doesn't perceive the deaths as real. However, the rest of the members are aware of the fact - Except Lunar. He helps guiding the children to the backstage area.

4) ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱʜᴏᴡ ʟᴜɴᴀʀ.

→ Freakshow Lunar is the youngest member and actor of the troupe, his mental age being nine. Normally he performs with his genuine enthusiasm for the theatre and his child-like imagination that adds to the touch of whimsical gleefulness, but sometimes he gets used as a distraction without his knowledge. It serves for the purpose of distracting the audience from the omnious sounds coming from the backstage.

5) ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱʜᴏᴡ ʙᴏɴɴɪᴇ

→ Freakshow Bonnie is the caretaker of the costumes and makeup artist. Loving to design costumes dedicated to the themes touched upon by the troupe and making outfits for each of the members individually, it's also a great ability to own to cover up the blood.

6) ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱʜᴏᴡ ɢʟɪᴛᴄʜᴛʀᴀᴘ

→ Freakshow Glitchtrap is the guide, introducing each new scene with witty jokes and spectacular tricks. As he refers to himself as a stand-up comedian, he'd crack joke which, unfortunately, wouldn't usually land. He is both a distraction and the one who helps guiding the children to the backstage area.

7) ꜰʀᴇᴀᴋꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴊ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ

→ Freakshow DJ Music Man is the caretaker of the technology/electricity and creates the background music for the performances. With his towering height, he prevents that adults might dare to take a step in the backstage area.