FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL PART 1

MIKE'S POV

I woke up at the peeping sound of my alarm. I was a very heavy sleeper so I had to set the alarm multiple times to wake up.Today was the first day of my new school so I was very nervous because I  am the shy type. I got up from bed and went to brush my teeth  to hide the morning breath and took my bath quickly.
Right after I finished my business in the bathroom I quickly began to dress. I just wore a simple shirt and a black pant, u see my parents weren't the rich type so I didn't have expensive cloths or sneakers to wear, to me as far as my parents are able to provide my educational needs I had no problem at all. I was planning on taking a part time job after school but I realized I had to help my parents out in their little cafe. My parents owned their own cafe called THE PETERSON CAFE, it's was named after my grandfather. It's wasn't a popular or big cafe but it's was enough to get our house expenses running.
As I headed downstairs, my nose was hit with a sweet delicious sent from the kitchen it's was my mom cooking breakfast as usual. I went and great my dad and sat at the little dinning table in the middle of the kitchen waiting for Mom to finish with the cooking. My dad was reading a newspaper as usual so when I took my sit he just asked how I was doing and I simply said "I was doing great just a little nervous about my first day in school" he just sign and said " everything was gonna be alright". Just then my mom brought our breakfast it's was just a simple rice pudding with toasted bread. We all ate the breakfast in silence.
After I finished with my break fast I quickly went to wash my dishes and bid a farewell to my parents my mom just responded by saying "have a nice day and take care of yourself". I dashed towards the door and began my journey to school.

End of chapter one. I'm sorry any grammatical error. I no this chapter was short but other chapters will be long
Promise. Byeee for now