I DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING

°Mikes pov°

I woke up around 8:00 am. I examined myself and noticed the hickeys and pains were subsiding. Too bad I couldn't remember anything. I'm sure someone drugged me but who could do that, and why? Am sure it's Ryder, who else.

Why am I even thinking of that monster. I got up went to the shower and took a long, slow bath which calmed my nerves.

I told myself am gonna behave like nothing happened between the two of us. Am gonna ignore it until I know who drugged me and what really happened between Ryder and I.

I left the bathroom with a tower rapped around my waist. I took off the tower to observe my self in the mirror. I had a prefect skin, large boobs but an average crook. I felt like my crock was just too little. I wonder how Ryder's own was. OMG why was I thinking about that now. "Mikes focus" saying that I put on a truck suit down and a big white top to cover the hickeys.

I didn't have any plans for this weekend and I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I wanted to be alone, sleep and study a little so I switched off my phone.

I stepped downstairs to have my breakfast. I saw dad reading a newspaper as usual whiles sipping his black coffee.

"Son how are you"

"Am good dad" I said smiling.

"What are the youths up to now, how can a guy and a guy get married, I mean how can they live together" dad said non-interesting.

I could see the disgusted look on his face, I  begun to wonder how he was gonna react if he finds out, his only son just had sex with a guy. He's gonna freak out I don't want to even think of it.

As I begun to eat my breakfast, we heard the bell ring and mom decided to go get it.

"I don't expect any guest today, Mikes perhaps are you expecting someone " he said wondering.

I just nodded my head signalling no as I kept on attacking my breakfast. The food was delicious.

"Mikes, do you know anyone called Ryder" I heard mom screaming from the entrance of the house.

"R-Ryder, No, I mean yes " I said in a shakily voice. I saw mom move aside  for Ryder to come inside. I couldn't watch his face, I was just too embarrassed.

He came walking straight to the table whiles waving at me, all I did was cough and take in some water.

"Son who is he to you" dad asked in a stern voice.

"Well dad, a-aactually, he is my mate, the one I got paired with my science project. I said faking a smile.
I could see the release on dad's face.

Mom told Ryder to join the breakfast he accepted her offer and decided to sit besides me. I avoided him. I didn't want to have an eye contact with him but from the Conner of my eyes I could see him smirking at me.

Dad had a little chat with Mikes, it was just a normal chit chat about some guys stuff. I didn't like those types of things I was a nerd, and I loved being a Nerd.

Time to time Ryder would intentionally place his fingers on my thighs and then circle it.
Only God knows what he was doing to me, I couldn't talk also, I was trapped.

Soon breakfast was over and we decided to sit in the living room. I of course was grateful because of what Ryder was doing to me, I even started sweating.

Ryder took Dad's newspaper and become to read it.

"Do you like reading the newspaper" dad asked Ryder.

"Yes I do, it gives the most relivant information" Ryder said nonchalantly

"Did you read today's newspaper"

"No I was busy getting ready to meet my boyfriend"

Dad looked shocked and puzzled so was I, what was Ryder thinking?

"I m-mean I came to visit Mikes since he was one of my best boy pal, that is why I referred to him as that " he said smiling.

I felt relieved not before catching the smirk he gave me again.

"Good son, for once I thought you were gay, I mean why would a normal human being choose to love his opposite sex, it's just crazy, so I will advise you not to get your self involved "

Ryder just nodded whiles smiling.
"What if your son happens to be a gay" Ryder asked whiles looking at me.

Dad smiled weirdly saying that" I no my son is very well he would never do such a thing, so don't even think about that " dad say.

He got up to leave for a business meeting he claimed he has. Mom too was busy cleaning the dishes in the kitchen. I watched my dad leave the house and I quickly went to sit by Ryder.

"What do you want, what are you doing here"

"Chillax bro! I wanted to cheak up on you, after what happened the other night" he said in whisper leaning close to me.

I took a sharp breath and bushed him back." Am fine okay, listen about what happened last night, let's pretend it never happens"

I said trying make sense with me.

"No, I can't that was the first time, I was able to reach that high and felt too good to ignore it, and I'm also sure you enjoyed it too" he said.

"W-well I didn't, I didn't enjoy it at all, infact it was painful, I never want to have such as experience in my life ever again " I said breathlessly

Ryder just lean closer to me saying that" you mean you didn't feel anything when I touch you like this", then he kissed my neck, I shredded from his touch,

"See, even your body is speaking the truth, looks like your body has a mindset on its own" he whispered in my ears.

Just then, I heard mom calling me, which brought me back to my senses, I pushed Ryder and immediately went to attend to mom. I was happy mom called else he would have seen something unpleasant today.

I don't know why Ryder is like this, always forcing his will on others.

Sorry for any grammatical errors. Hope your enjoying.
Vote/comment/give a feedback

Byeee