I HATE U II

Mike pov

It was Ryder,

I looked at him with disgust written all over my face but he didn't care about that.

I turned to leave him as I found him annoying but as soon as I turned he  grabbed me by my hands and pushed me towards his body.

We were soo close that now I could feel his hot breath, his breath smelled like mint. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard him whisper directly into my ears saying that "I knew u love me that is why you always follow me around or should I say stocking me around" then he brust with laughter.

I watched him as he laughed, then I freed myself from his grip and walked closer to him until I felt our nose touch and slowly told him that"why would someone waste his precious time stocking someone like you, I mean a first class jerk, I would rather stock a mad man instead of stocking someone like you "then I chuckled and moved away from him.

The look on his face was priceless.

I walked away from him majestically whiles smirking.

I was very happy that I was able to stand up against a bully that was like an achievement for me.

As I was lost in my world, I bumped into Elizabeth, shocked I just greated her and just proceed to pass by her.

But she called me before I could leave to get my lunch. I was in a hurry today because I was starving.

I hesitated a bit but I didn't want to act rude so I just turned to her direction giving her a forced smile.

I stood there waiting for her to speak, but all she said was that "can we have lunch together".

I looked at her with shock and forget to even reply, I mean days ago she was ignoring because of her so called friends but now she wants to eat lunch with me.

Surprised, I just nodded especially since I didn't have anything to say.

The walk to the cafeteria was awkward, Elizabeth was lost in her own thoughts, so I just cleared my throat to break the ice.

I earned her attention and she turned her face at my direction. Elizabeth is very beautiful but I could see today she was sad.

Soon we got to the cafeteria and I sat next to her, studying her quietly. She hadn't touch her food yet. I begun to feel worried for her.

So I asked "if she was fine" and she just nodded. I'm pretty as sure she didn't hear my question. I left out a sign and sat there quietly.

I begun to eat my lunch because I was hungry for some reason.

It's was just a slice of pizza, a hamburger and a coke.

Lizzy ordered it for us. As I was halfway through finishing my food, I saw tears in her eyes. I immediately put the food down and moved closer to her.

I asked again "what was wrong with her"  she didn't mind me.

I didn't know what to do, since we were in a public place, I didn't want to do anything that will attractive peoples attention. People were already gossiping about us, I just no it.

Just then Lizzy's so called friends came to the table I was having my lunch.

As soon as they saw me, they became upset and begun questioning me. What I was doing here, who told me to sit here, or who even gave me the permission to be here and all other unnecessary questions. I just listened to them.

As soon as I felt like they were done with their interrogate questions, I asked them that " what kind of friends are you guys, you guys can clearly see that Elizabeth is not in a good mood. Instead of cheering her up or making her feel better, here you guys are making unnecessary noise".

Jennifer the leader of the group snapped and also replied to me saying "are you the one to teach me how to handle my friendships"

I sarcastically said "I think so" she got furious and as she was about to give me a reply, Elizabeth just stop up yelling at us to keep quiet.

I was surprised at her sudden outbrust and remind quite, by now we were watched by everyone in the cafeteria.

Jenny was like,yes Mikes keep quiet, you annoying boy, I was about to insult her when Elizabeth said" can't you guys act like a matured people for ones jenny. I'm upset but you guys don't care, all you care about is your popularity and your pride, I wish you guys would be real friends for once".

And with that she left .

End of another chapter. Sorry for any grammatical errors again. Thank you for reading. Plss vote for this story okay 😝🙏 just to motivate me