PARDON

MIKES POV

Upon reaching there, I was met with a furious chubby teacher who was in his late 40s. As if I slowly and carefully went closer to him, he spoke saying that "you have been pardon, and it shouldn't happen again", that was all and he got up to leave. I finally let out breath which I didn't know I have been holding. I looked at Elizabeth and she just walked out of the office, that was wried, I thought and just brushed it off and left the office.
Finally my first day in  school came to an end. I decided to walk home, not that I didn't have money to board a bus or train, it was just that I felt like walking. I was admiring the place when suddenly,I realized that a car splash mud water on me, I was taken aback but I had nothing to say since the car already took off, I just used my handkerchief to clean my white shirt. It didn't remove all Stan but it wiped away a little dirt. I walked for about 20 minutes and reached my parents cafes shop. I greeted them and they responded. My mom asked how my day was and I said mom I'd rather not talk about it. She then notice the Stan on my cloth asked me to change my clothes. I was grateful she didn't ask me questions from then on. One thing boarded me dough, how did I get a scholarship because I didn't remember taking an exams or something regarding the school. I just brushed it off and helped them in the cafe.I told my mom to rest so that I can be the cashier. She agreed and I sat down in front of the cashier. Today was a pretty slow day. People didn't come to the cafe so we closed early. We board a bus and headed home.

As soon as I got home, I went to my room and took my bath. I didn't feel like eating so I started watching my favorite animated show. MSA. I Know it may sound strange that a guy likes MSA but it's was my comfort zone so hey who cares. After watching tones of MSA, I decided to study a little, whiles reading I saw a message on my phone it was from Elizabeth. I was surprised because she literally ignore me. But I decided to chart with her.

LIZZY: Hi how are ?
MIKES: Am fyn u
LIZZY: same
MIKES: Do you no who u chatting with?🙄
LIZZY: LOL I no it's Mikes😁 why I asking dough?
MIKES: You completely ignore me in class so I didn't obviously expect u to call me 🤔
LIZZY: I'm sorry, I ......
MIKES: continue ur statements u what?
LIZZY: Well u see I have a reputation to maintain in school, I can't be seen with a poor guy in school
MIKES: like seriously ur ashamed of me😳
LIZZY: Listen to me it's isn't like that😞 u let's cut if off okay, we can still talk outside school campus.
MIKES: OK, if u are okay with it then sure. Tnx u for the map again and for ur help today
LIZZY: Are u angry with me?
MIKES: NO yy would I be, I can't blame u for trying to keep ur reputation in school, good night
LIZZY: Good night, am sorry again
After chatting with her, I fell asleep

End of another chapter. Sorry for any grammatical errors again. Byeeee love you all