AHHHG! ALWAYS PISSING ME OFF

°Mikes pov°

Turns out mom just called me to grab something on the shelf for her. Turns out she was too short to reach to the top of the kitchen cabinet.
I always teased her with it, I got my height from her duo.

I returned back to Ryder, I didn't want to sit any where close to him so I just sat down on another sofa.

"Dear, I think it's a good idea if you send Ryder to your room, so guys can talk more privately" mom echoed from the kitchen.

"N-no mom, we're good here, infact we are happy with the show we're watching" I said secretly praying that mom wouldn't say anything else.

"I think it's a good idea, we can talk more privately in the room right, Mikes" he said laying emphasis on privately.

I knew Ryder would create a scene out of this and he never disappoints. By this time mom was done with the washing of dishes and came to join us.

"My dear, it's seems like Ryder wants the two of you to talk privately in your room, so why don't you want to take him there" mom said looking at me with a confused expression.

"Mom my room is dirty that is why " I said hoping she would cut off the topic but Ryder just added smoke to the fire by saying that" he really didn't have a problem with it".
Now I have no other choice than to send him to my room. "Calm down Mikes nothing will happen" I kept saying to my self. I don't trust my self at all when am with Ryder. I sighed and lead the way.

When we got to the room I entered and sat on my bed. Ryder was admiring my room, that was weird,I mean my room wasn't nice or big like his own but I couldn't see he was fascinated.

"Wawoo Mikes your room is cute, I like how you've arranged the things in your room" he said nonchalantly.

"Thank you " with that I cleared my throats.
"Look Ryder,I don't know why you came here and I don't wanna no, I don't really feel like meeting anyone today especially you" I said strictly.

"I no, but I couldn't retrain my self from seeing you" he sighed.
I looked at him with no emotions.

"Listen here Ryder, I want you to forget whatever happened last Friday night, everything. Pretend like nothing happened and am gonna pretend like nothing happened too okay" I said hoping he would cope with the situation.

"What!!! you want me to pretend but why" he said jokingly.

"Ryder am serious, I don't want what you did to me affect my life in anyway, I'm willing to forget about it besides it has already happen so there is nothing I can do about that"

"And you think am not affected by what happened" he said looking sad.

"How are you affected, you weren't a virgin, so it wasn't your first time secondly am sure you forced your self on me despite knowing very well that I had a girlfriend" I shouted

"How many times do I have to tell you I didn't Rape you Mikes and it was clearly evidence that you loved it"

"No I didn't, besides am not a faggot like you and I would never be one like you" I said angryly.
I could see the hurt feelings on Ryder's face but I was too angry to take my words back.

"So now you called me faggot okay fine, no problem. You're gonna regret calling me that trust me" he said sadistically.
I was left taken aback.

°Ryder's pov°

As soon as Mikes called me a faggot, I was almost on the verge of tears but I held it back. I get that he is very angry with Me, I get it but does that give him the opportunity to insult me like this.

I was gonna make him pay real bad. He is gonna see the worst side of me. With that I stormed out of his room and out of his house too.

Honestly speaking this kind of words coming from Mikes hurts a lot. I felt sharp pains in my heart. I was Soo sure Mikes loved me but was afraid to just let me in but after today I've lost hope.
And it hurts, it's hurts a lot. That is the reason I was afraid to fall in love in the first place now my biggest fear has happen rejection.
I will make Mikes mine by hook or crook. That is a promise I made to myself, am gonna make him a faggot just like me.
I smiled at my self like a mad person.

Vote| comment| give a feedback.