BEGINNING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER

Mikes pov

After we left the coffee shop, I wanted to go home else my mom will start getting worried, so I told her and she said " alright am also getting late I have to go home too. Do u want me to drop you at your house"

I said " noo it's Fine, my house is not far from this place. I will just take a cab ok"

She agreed. When she entered inside her car she told me " hope we can do this more often"

" Sure" goodbye, then I waved at her and watch her car leave.

About 2 minutes later I also board a cab and left to go home.

I knew I was late so I was ready to listen to mom scolding me.

I got home and rang the bell. Mom opened the door and immediately hug me depriving me from breathing, after she felt okay she released me. I gasped for air right after she left me.

"I thought you were missing dear, were was I going to find you in such a big city, please don't scare me like this again".

" Okay mom I promise you, but am no more a kid. I can take care of my myself now, am an adult"

Mom just laughed and perked me on my cheeks. She's the best and I loved her the most.

She begun to question me, so I decided to tell her where I went and all that happened.

After I was done telling her what happened she was happy. She kept "saying finally am gonna get a daughter in law"

"Eeewwww mom, am not there yet. I don't even know weather I love her or not or she even feels the same".

"Mom am gonna take my bath, please bring my food to my room. Am exhausted I don't want to calm up and down the stairs again okay "

She nodded and I hugged her telling her how much I love her.

I went up to my room, striped and entered my bathroom. I opened the shower and let it fall on my skin.

Weirdly enough as I closed my eyes to enjoy my bath, Ryder's face kept picturing in my mind. I didn't understand why. I was beginning to get frustrated. I think i have to get a girlfriend soon.

I immediately finished with my bath and got out of the bathroom. As I entered my room, I saw a miss call from Elizabeth.

I smiled and decided to call her back. As soon as I called she picked up the call, but she sounded sad.

I asked her why she was sad and all she could say was that"even though I'm rich, I don't feel loved at all" I heard her sigh from the other side of the phone.

I brought up an idea to cheer her up. I told her that" we should do a video call and watch MSA together, through that she would feel a bit fine"

She agreed, and we immediately switched to video call. We watched MSA for about an hour. Time from time we would comment on the story, argue over who was cute and also which ones were the best stories among what we watched.

I told her I was going to pee and come back right now but when I came she was beautifully sleeping.

I wished her a goodnight and cut the call. I also feel asleep in a matter of seconds.