UNDESIRABLE TRUTH

. Ryder's pov.

I cleaned my room knowing very well he would be coming. I just hoped non of my family would be around else they would disgrace me Infront of him.

I did a little bit of cleaning and left the room to make a call. My room was entirely dirty, I just wanted the place to be perfect.

As I was making the call, I heard the door bell ring and I immediately knew it was Ryder. The security guard scanned his face and then opened the door for him.

I thought he would go inside the house so I didn't border meeting him outside. I decided that after I was done with the phone call, I would meet him but someone bumped into me causing my phone to fall.

I turned around to look at who it was and saw it was Mikes.

He was in a summer down and a casual top. He looked hot. It revealed Alot of his thighs which were the prefect size and also very smooth. I stared at him from his head to his toe and he was driving me crazy.

"Can't you watch were your going"I shouted at him.

"I was just admiring your garden then I mistakenly dumped into you" he meekly said.

I told him to follow me to the room. As we entered the house, I could see he was amazed by the house most of my friends were.

What caught his attention was the large picture which stood in the center of the hall. It was a picture of my family. I had an elder brother who was in his early 20s and a sister in her teens

I heard him say that"you guys look good together "

I ignored that comment and took him to my room. As soon as we entered my room I could see how fascinated he was. He looked very cute. He looked like a child who just saw his missing lollipop. He would be a very good sub.

I sighed realizing my thoughts. I immediately went out to crab the materials for the project. We decided to make the solar system to make our project look the best. 

I returned inside the room with the needed materials and we began to start.

About 25 minutes later, I probably taught he would be hungry, so I went downstairs and crab a snack for him.

As soon as I handed the snacks to him, he just ate all in one go signalling how angry he was.

I offered another but he declined. I could see he was embarrassed, he is really cute.

We sat in the room with silence until Mikes begun to speak. "Ok so we are going clear everything up right here, why are you ignoring me, why don't you talk to me again, you don't even nag me around"

" Ooh so you love it if I nag you around"I said laying emphasis on the word nag.

I got up to my feet which cautioned him to also get up to his feet.

I then asked him why, "he missed me".

Taking one step forward which caused him to also take a step back until his back hit the wall.

I then trapped him in-between my hands and he began looking nervous.

I then raised his top and placed my hands on his belly. I saw his eyes roll.

I then traced my hands up and down his stomach occasionally pinching his nipples. His breath quicken, and his legs became wobbly. He grabbed the wall for support.

I could tell he was a virgin. I wanted to make him mine, but I didn't know if he was a guy or not.

But he looked aroused when I just touched his nipples. I then went closer to him more, licking his ears which let him release an unintentional moan, I took that opportunity and traced kisses down his neck.

He turned his neck to the other side giving me more access, I was shocked he did that.

I then used my thumb to caress his lips wanting to kiss him but a knock on the door disrupted everything. I quickly freed him. Leaving him alone. He was heavy panting, it took everything in me not to take him right here.

I checked and saw it was mom. I was pacified I taught they weren't coming home soon but I guessed I was wrong. she just said "supper was ready so I should come down to eat"

Yes, mom I will be right there"

I turn to face Mikes this time but he looked angry and embarrassed at the same time. I was about to speak when he said.

"It's late, I am going home else mom will get worried"

I didn't try to stop him especially after what happened. I just told him, supper was ready and if he wanted to eat, he could join us. He declined before I could finish my sentence.

I escorted him to the door, making sure mom, sister or brother doesn't see him.

I was successful. Next time I would Inform them before I bring someone home because they begun to suspect me.

I don't want what happened last time to happen again. I sigh and sat down at the big dinning table where the chief saved me. I eat my food in silence since no one else was sitting with me. I immediately went to my room to sleep until I remembered what happened here.

I was sure Mikes likes me, because he didn't try to stop me. I was overwhelmed but realization sit me when I realized he was dating Lizzy.

Was he gonna live Elizabeth for me?

End of another chapter guys. How is the story going so far. Please vote and comment ur thought on the comments section. Sorry for any grammatical errors