YOU DISGUST ME

°mikes pov°

My body felt hot, I didn't know whether I was enjoying it or not. A teacher in class and I was getting a blow job, that too by Ryder.

I'll admit it kind of turned me a little, but after this I wasn't gonna spare him at all.

Ryder kept plumbing my crock without looking in my direction whiles I felt like I was on fire. I'm sure I looked weird now, I was even beginning to sweat now.

I could see Ryder smirking from the corner of my eyes. I tried to concentrate in class but I couldn't. Ryder was just moving faster now.

I felt a familiar knot in my stomach signalling I wanted to cum. My body shook violently because of Ryder's pace now. I had to put my head on the desk to hide my face and try to control my self.

"R-Ryder p-please I want to come"I said with blood shot eyes, honestly I didn't know why I asked.

"Mmmmmm your not allowed to cum baby boy, just endure it for a little while okay" he whispered to me.

I wasn't gonna listen to him at all, who was he to prevent me from releasing.

Ryder kept his pace study and fast which brought me to the edge I couldn't hold it anymore as I was about to release my cum when Ryder place a ring on my crock.

"Baby boy, you haven't been a good boy at all so I will not allow you to cum yet, unless mmmmm......, you beg for it, then I might consider you" he whispered to me emphasizing on the word "might"

By this point I couldn't even form proper sentences and he knew it too that was why he was teasing me Soo much. I didn't know what to do.

I was feeling frustrated and sensitive whiles Ryder just kept torturing me.

" P-please R-Ryd-er I- I want t-to cum, ple-ase" I managed to say.

"Awwwwn my baby is looking so cute and because you begged imma gonna make you cum"

He then removed the ring on my crock and immediately placed his handkerchief on my crock so I wouldn't make a mess for the entire class to see.

As soon as he removed the ring, I came with a full force to the extent where I made audible noises. My mind was hazy from what just happened.

" Mikes are you okay, why did you scream like that " the teacher asked looking concern and angry at the same time. Which caused the entire class to turn their attention to me.

I looked at Lizzy and she was looking worried, I begun to feel guilty again.

" Sir, please am fine I just bit my tongue, sorry sir", I said looking down.

"Okay so class we've ended the class we shall meet another day, goodbye"

I felt relieved and looked over to Ryder, at this point he just placed is eyepiece inside his ears like nothing happened.

I was fuming, why did he do that and what if we were caught. I just laid my head down a little since I felt a little bit tired.

Thinking of it now my crock hurt a little, I think it was because of the ring he placed on it. I'm sure it had the mark of the ring, I just sighed and let it go.

It was Lunch and I didn't feel like eating and at the same time I didn't wanna be left alone here with Ryder.  I was happy when he got up to leave this time.

Lizzy came over to me telling me to have lunch with her. I didn't want to disappoint her so I nodded and she looked Soo happy. I smiled before I begun to feel guilty again. Do I really love Lizzy?
How was she gonna react when she learns the truth about Ryder and I? I mean is not like something was going on between Ryder and I, nothing was going on.

I just sighed and let it go I was gonna make sure she doesn't find out and as for Ryder I was gonna confront him after lunch ASAP.

Currently, I was sitting with Lizzy and her friends. They were conversing which clearly I didn't look interested in.

I just sat there and ate my pizza in silence. I then took my phone and texted Ryder to meet me in the washroom.

I waited for his response. Minutes later he texted saying he was on his way.

I immediately stop eating and told Lizzy I was satisfied and that I had some work to finish so we would hangout later. With this I peck her on her forehead and left.

I walked faster to get to the washroom, this time I was gonna put a limit between the two of us and let him know am dating and am happy.

When I got there, I immediately searched the place to find Ryder but I couldn't find him which pissed me off.

Suddenly, I heard the door open and shut and released Ryder was in.

"Ooh so you wanted us to finish our little game here" he whispered leaning close to me.

"Look Ryder am serious now okay, what you did in the class wasn't cool at all, what if we were caught"

"That is why we weren't caught"

I sighed looking at him disappointed."I have told you am dating and am happy with her, so please stop bordering me or else........"

"Or else what, what are you gonna do" he said pushing me against the wall".

I am gonna report you, for sexual assault" I said with a broken voice.

"Mikes please don't do that to me, I just wanna gain your love........ "
Ryder begun to laugh sadistically which was honesty scaring me.

"Go ahead, Mikes I haven't held you have I, I just wonder how your dad is gonna feel when he learns the truth about his beloved son"

"W-hat d-do you m-mean, Ryder "

"I mean what I said, how is your father gonna feel when he learns the truth about his son that he's a fucking faggot "

"Am not a faggot like you Ryder and secondly my parents aren't gonna believe you, they trust me and besides you have no evidence "

" Is that so hmmmmm"

I nodded feeling confident. Am sure that is gonna teach him a big lesson I said to my self attempting to leave the washroom.

I then heard Ryder play a video on his phone and it sounded like two people who were having sex, for some reason I was afraid.

Out of curiosity I turned my attention to Ryder only to see him smirking at me.

Vote/comment/leave a feedback