APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED II

°Mikes pov°

My mind was on cloud nine, I couldn't think well because of what Ryder was doing to me.

He pinched my nipples whiles using the other hand to rob my other nipples. He then came closer and begun to whisper some things in my head.

"You claim I raped you meaning you didn't enjoy what we did last time isn't it, so you mean you don't feel anything when I touch you like this" he then pinch my nipples again adding more pressure to it this time whiles licking the tip of my ears.

I couldn't form any words because of how he was torturing me.
"Am asking you a question answer me" he said in a dominant voice which for some reason I had the edge to submit.

"I-I do-nt f-feel anything" I managed to say clearly lying.

"Ooh so you don't feel anything thing"

I nodded. He suddenly pressed me hard against the wall and used his knees to jerk my aching crook through the jeans. I let out an unexpected moan. By this time I was heavily panting. The classroom suddenly felt hot as I shredded from his touch.

"Baby boy your body says a different thing to me" he said laughing historically when he suddenly stopped what he was doing.
My mind felt blank for a moment before I could gather my thoughts and self back. I was somehow disappointed when he stopped what he was doing. I was hard, my crook was literally pleading to be touch so l can release.

I ignored that feeling and focused on Ryder who just stood there watching me with a smirk. He knew the effect he had on me and it scared me a bit.

" I'm a faggot Mikes, but yet still you have feelings for me isn't it weird" he said leaning dangerous close to me.
I was about to answer but he cut me off.

"I'm gonna make you mine by hook or crook Mikes because I can clearly see you enjoyed what ever we did and to punish you for what you said the last time at your house"

I felt speechless unable to form proper words.
"But Ryder I apologized to you today and you can't force me to love you"

"Ooh your right I can't force you because you are already in love with me and for your information your apology hasn't been accepted "

I watched him as he took his sit whiles I stood there perplexed. I stormed out of the classroom and went straight to the washroom to get my shit together. Honestly speaking I was afraid of Ryder's words, did he really mean it.

A part of me was happy and the other part was scared. I was confused. But I decided I was gonna dedicate my time to Lizzy from now on wards.

With that taught in mind. I left the washroom. By the time I got to class, some of my mates were already there.

I just entered and went to sit at my place clearly ignoring Ryder but he didn't seem to care.

Which was beginning to piss me off. He was busy with his phone whiles he made space for me to have my sit.

He was unbelievable, he was behaving like nothing happened between us. I was brought back from my taught when I heard Lizzy's voice.

"Baby boy, I bought you some snacks since you were busy with your work"

" You didn't have to stress yourself baby girl"

"It was my duty, I didn't want you to starve because of some dumb work or assignment"

I felt overwhelmed. I took the snack from her and squeezed her hand a little,  murmuring an "I love you" she reciprocated it back and left to grab  her sit.

I took the snack and begun to eat them immediately, I add no idea I was starving until I ate the snacks. I looked over at her and gave her a little smile.

Ryder sat there with a change in his facial expressions, I didn't get what his problem was. I sighed and ignored him.

The next teacher was soon in class and lemme tell you the class was boring. I saw most of the students dozze off.

Ryder just kept staring at his phone the whole time the teacher was in class and he was sweating a bit. I didn't understand because the class was cold. I really wanted to know what he was watching.

All I had to do was stretch my neck a little and aha I saw what he was doing and my heart literally jump from my chest when I saw what he was watching.

He looked over at me with a smirk on his face and I didn't miss the twitch in  my crook when he stared at me. I was beginning to think that my crock had a mind on it's own.

That was when I realized I had to mind my own business. But how could Ryder watch porn whiles the teacher was teaching in the classroom, by now I was sure this guy thinks only with his dick and all about dick.

I decided to focus on the teacher solely and nothing else but I was shocked when I realized a hand touch my dick. I slowly turn my head to Ryder knowing very well it was him, I wasn't wrong because it was him.

I gave him the wtf eyes but he ignored me whiles he opened my zip attempting to remove my dick. By this time I was panicking. I held his hand trying to remove it away but his grip was too strong.

He then took his phone and texted something then my phone rang indicating that I had a text message, I took my phone to read the message and it read                                        

Mikes you wouldn't want the entire class to know what was going on here right, you might loose you your scholarship when the teacher finds out so relax and let me have my way

I stared at the phone my body feeling nimb. I didn't know what to do, by this time I couldn't think properly.

Vote/ comment/ leave a feedback.