PARTY CONSEQUENCES II

. Mikes pov.

Ryder sported me and came over. He asked me what I was doing and I just told him I was feeling hot.

"Come on get up and let's go, I will take you to one of the rooms and rest a bit you are probably wasted"

"Hey, am not drink I'm perfectly stable"

"Yh I can see that"

He then help me.

.Ryder's pov.

I saw Mikes sitting on the floor and helped him on his feet. I decided to find a room and let him sleep since he was wasted.

He looked more attractive like this. He kept saying he was hot and wanted to remove his clothes, I told him wait if we get inside the room, I would allow him to remove.

He agreed but he didn't make it easy, he kept tugging his clothes wanting to remove them. At a point he decided not to go again and sat on the floor.

I had to carry him at my back and send him. I decided to send him to vixens own room so that nobody would disturbe him. When we got there, I dropped him on the bed and planned to leave but he wouldn't. He just kept tugging my clothes asking me to remove his clothes for him.

I didn't want to, if I see Mikes naked or even his thighs I might loose my mind.

.Mikes pov.

When I got to my room I couldn't think any longer. All what I want was to take off my clothes. I told Ryder to help me. As he was removing my clothes I hugged him and separated the both of us.

I then trapped him in between my hands. He was avoiding me. He didn't want to look at me. I didn't like that so I went closer to him and whispered " why are you avoiding me, wait do you think I'm unattractive"

By the time I was done done speaking Ryder had finish removing my clothes. But I steal felt hot. I didn't know why.

"Ooh dear you look hot, too hot" Ryder whispered back to me. He then started staring at me which made me feel more hotter. I decided to remove my hands from his neck but he grabbed me and pinned me to the bed

" You started this game and am gonna end it you tease me and you think I'm gonna let you go"

"I didn't m-mean to" but before I could talk he started kissing me. My body shuddered for his touch as I felt my self on fire.

I couldn't control my self. He deepen the kiss making me moan. He then Freed my mouth and targeted my neck. He placed hot wet kisses on my neck, I moved my head to allow him to have more access.

He then moved on to my ears, he licked the tip of my ears and I swear I felt like I was in heaven. My crock began to twitch. It needed attention and I wanted to touch my self until Ryder stop me.
"Don't rush dear and who gave you the permission to touch yourself. I obligated and layed there as he kept doing things I haven't felt before.

He then proceeded to my stomach. By the time he left my neck I was heavy panting. He then traced his fingers up and down my stomach, then he began to kiss my stomach.

Whiles kissing my stomach he used his hands to pinch my nipples which sent me over the edge.

I moaned uncontrollably, he then begun to suck my nipples. "Aah- Ryder I want more"