PARTY CONSEQUENCES

. Mikes pov.

I watched around trying to find Ryder but I didn't see him until Vixen approached us.

"Why don't you guys come and join my friends " vixen said pointing at a table where his friends were.

I was actually glad because I saw some familiar faces.

We waved over at them and joined them. Lizzy met her friends and decided to sit with them.

Out of no where, Ryder came to sit by me which left me frightened a bit. I mean where did he come from.

I could see him smirking from the Conner of my eyes.

I decided not to watch him. I could see Lizzy was uncomfortable with me sitting by Ryder but when I watched her she just gave me a little smile.

I took his hands across the table and rob my thumb on her palm reassuring her not to worry.

I watched quietly as people where doing their own things.

Somewhere busy dancing to the loud music, some wear gambling but here on our table they were about to have a beer competition.

I was about to find out who would be drinking the bear until Ryder challenged me to a drinking competition. I declined even before he was able to finish his sentence. Lizzy just looked at me smiling.

Nah, there is no way am getting wasted, I refuse to.

"Aaah I should have known you aren't manly enough for this, I mean look at you, your literary like a girl" he said nonetheless laughing with his friends.

I felt humiliated but I still decided not to drink.

I watched Lizzy has she got up having no idea about where she was going. I decided to then follow her, I got with her and asked her why she suddenly left the table like that.

"Is it because I didn't want to drink". I looked at her waiting for an answer but she didn't mind me. She just left.

I went over to the table and took my sit, everyone was doing somethings of their own. I just sat there staring at God knows what.

Ryder leaned closer to me saying that " I guess you are afraid of a little drink battle hey but I understand I didn't expect you to drink it dough"

I looked at him and decided I was going for it. I mean what could possibly go wrong. I'm a man, I have to behave like one.

I watched as vixen brought up more than five beer drinks on the table.

"I thought it was only one but Five why" I said waiting for an answer from vixen

"If u don't wanna do it it's fine just sit down and watch us drink it" vixen said.

Lizzy returned and took her sit. I smiled at her. I was more confident to do the challenge to show Lizzy that I was a real man.

The competition was between me, Ryder, vixen, bright and some random dudes I didn't know attended the school.

We started and all of us took a class and poured our drink. Ryder didn't he drank from the bottle straight up.

I took my drink to have a sip and it was bitter, like real bitter.

I drank it regardless. Vixen ordered for more and I just kept drinking. By the time I was done with one bottle I was wasted. I couldn't control my self any longer.

Lizzy asked me to stop drinking but I didn't mind her I just drink until she got up and took my bottle from me.

By now everyone on the table was wasted. I stood up and went to the dance floor attempting to dance and let me tell you I dance very well. The music was good. it was (under the influence by Chris brown) the speed up version.

The other guys joined me on the dance floor and it was a blast except Ryder wasn't dancing so I went over to him and told him to join me but he shaked his head signalling a no. I pushed him with all my energy and drugged him to the floor.

Ryder was terrible at dancing but we had fun.
I sat down for a chair across the dance floor since I was tired. Lizzy came up to me asking me to go to the rooms upstairs since I looked tired it was a good Idea but I wouldn't walk. When I decided to I just feel on the floor. Lizzy volunteered to help me.

Just when she was about to help me. Jenny came in asking for her help about something.

Lizzy declined her but I told her to help her since she was her friend. I told her I would manage.

She told me to go to the first room on my right, I nodded a yes. And begun to leave.

On my way, I got lost. I didn't know where I was going. I suddenly begun to feel hot. I felt like removing my dress. I felt uncomfortable. I sat on the floor fanning my self until Ryder sported me.

End of another chapter guys. What do you think is gonna happen next. Sorry for any grammatical errors.