BULLIED

MIKES POV
I got up to leave when four guys approached me. The guys leading the little group was very handsome. The colour of his hair was blue with a little attachment of black on the tip of his hair making his hair colour blue black. He had mysterious green eyes which reminded me of the forest, his eyes held no emotions, he was well built, one could guess he worked out alot, he had a moist lips, long eye lashes and a flawless skin. He had the body of the Greek Goddess.

The four guys just stood there starring at me, I begin to get nervous and I began to sweat. There was some kind of tension in the air and soon some of the students began to circle us, that was until the leader of the group broke the silence and tension by saying"he wants to show me around the school in other words he wants to hang out with me". I was taken aback because here I was thinking they wanted to pick on me or start a fight something of that sought, I then notice the leader of the group voices sounded similar to the one that mocked me in class, and I think he noticed that I wasn't sure because he came closer to me and introduced himself as Ryder, Ryder Fox, and he smiled at me, I could have sworn the moment he smiled my heart skipped a bit, his smile was charming. I then nodded my head and agreed. I mean what could possibly go wrong? I followed the four guys who's name I later heard was vixen, Bright and Henry. Among them all Vixen was the most intimidating with his left armed tattooed and had a very thick voice which could make one bow into submission even though he was the shortest.

We spent like 30 minutes checking the school campus out. Ryder didn't really talk, he just had a smirk on his face it's was Bright who was doing all the talking. Very soon I saw that we arrived at the headmaster's office. Ryder told me to get in the office without thinking twice I also entered. I asked why we were in the headmaster's office that was when Ryder began to laugh sadistically and said" what do you think? Huh, u taught I would allow a broke guy like you join our team, I mean look at your clothes". Then they all began to laugh then Henry to said"just the watch on my wrist can buy your entire clothing" they began to laugh again. At that moment I felt so stupid. The next thing I new Ryder, Henry and Vixen began to destroy the office they broke statues, and scattered the entire office, I just stood there processing all that is happening and before my poor brain finished processing everything I was locked from the outside. Then I heard Vixen say "have a nice day". I then figured out that they wanted to pin the blame on me after messing with the head teachers office, I began to bang on the door screaming for help but no one came. Then I realized my scholarship was going to be cancelled I  broke and began to cry. Just when I taught all hope was lost, I heard someone opening the Office I taught it was the head teacher but it's was Elizabeth I run quickly to hug her whiles sobbing.
Elizabeth just stood there stroking my back. We stayed like that for about 2 minutes then she pulled from my hug and told me get to class she was going to fix this problem without waiting for anymore instructions from her I left the office. I run straight to the bathroom to fix my self. I was a mess since I was crying. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and I said to my self" your a boy u have to man up and stop behaving like a girl". With that I washed and cleaned my face as I headed to maths class.

Arriving in math class I was grateful the four guys weren't in math class with me. With the blink of an eye the class ended fast but I didn't care. My taught were on Elizabeth. How was she going to handle this issue. Images of the head teacher cancelling my scholarship came in my mind and I flingh just at the taught of it. As I was getting ready to go home. I heard I was been called to the head office. I took deep breath and made my way to his office to accept my fate

Another chapter finally complete 🥳🥳 . Sorry for any grammatical errors again. Hope ur enjoying my story. Byeeee