REMEMBERANCE

LIZZY POV
It's was a Monday morning, so I was in a hurry to get to school as I was running late. I wore an expensive straight dress that brings out my shape, of course I wanted to look my best. I then headed downstairs and quickly eat breakfast fast alone. Of course my parents were too busy to have breakfast with me. I then went outside and entered into one of my fathers car and sat at the back sit whiles I wait for the driver to get in and head to school.

The driver began to move the car but I was lost in my own taught to even notice that. I was wondering why my parents did not have time for me, I know they are busy but they could at least try alittle. With that taught in mind I soon notice that we were already in school.

I got out of the car and began to walk to class. My first class was English as I was heading towards the class I stamped upon a guy. He was very a handsome guy, but was a little short, he was fair and looked like the shy type of guy. He was a little bit chubby, not too muscular and not chubby neither, he was very cute. He had a sulky long black hair neatly combed. The colour of his eyes was ocean blue which reminded me of a certain firefighter.

FLASH BACK
Help! Help! Fire just broke out of my fathers company and he stuck inside with his Co workers. People immediately began to surround me and some even called the emergency firefighters line 112 and reported the incident with 5 minutes the firefighter came there with her truck. I stood there and watched as 7 men came out the vehicle and place a banner in front of me indicating danger. Then they wore their safely garget and set off to turn the fire off and rescue people. All that I could do was just stare in shock and pray my dad gets rescued. After 5 minutes of entering the building they rescued over 7 co workers and they managed to turn off the fire. Then all 7 firefighter men came out. I began to scream asking where my dad was whiles crying that was when one firefighter came to me and said" child don't worry I will get your dad out okay" with that he stormed off to rescue my dad. It took the firefighter 5 whole minutes before he found my dad. He was hurt along with my dad so the ambulance admitted both of them inside and began to treat them until we reached the hospital. The firefighter who saved my dad's was called Mr. Peterson. I saw it on the tag that hung on the left side of his dress.

When we got to the hospital my dad and Mr. Peterson got admitted and the doctors began to treat their wounds. I found my mom in the hospital and went to hug her sobbing and she told me everything was gonna be alright.

The doctor told us that my dad was fine and he didn't suffer from any external wound. I was very happy and thankful to God. I quickly entered the ward were my dad was admitted and I felt relief when I saw him laying down. I went over to hug him and told him all that happened and the man who saved his life.

I helped my dad get into a wheel chair as he decided to pay Mr. Peterson a visit. When we got there he was laying on his bed conscious and I was glad nothing happened to him. I stood there as I watched my dad approach the man and began to thank him. He even offered him money but Mr. Peterson declined. I was taken aback I thought he would be glad but he rejected the offer. My dad looked at Mr. Peterson for a minute and said" please allow me to do a favor in return for your kindness". Mr. Peterson nodded since my dad was insisting, and he said " please enroll my son in one of the most prestigious schools in the states so he can have a better education". My dad replied by saying" consider it done if you want you can move with your entire family to the states I have a house there that I want to give to you". Mr. Peterson laughed and said" don't worry sir I have a little house in the states it's not big but it's was enough for my family" If the world had many people like Mr. Peterson it's would have been a better place.
End of FLASH BACk
The guy looked lost and I quickly detected he was a new student since I haven't seen him around the school and also because he wore cheap cloths. In other to help him. I sent the schools map to him and he thank me in return. I then introduced myself and he introduced himself as MIKES PETERSON. Just as I thought. I quickly bid him a good bye saying "we would meet again".

I was hoping we didn't have lessons together because I would be force to ignore him since he doesn't belong to our class. I was grateful my dad helped Mr. Peterson meaning we didn't own him and his family a favor.

I dismissed the taught and entered into the English class but to my disappointment he was in the same class as me. The chairs were filled with the exception of the one besides Mikes so I sat there. I watch with the Conner of my eyes as he looks shock to see me but I ignored him. He was asked to introduce himself but of course the jerks of the class decided to mess with him. It's was like a tradition of the class. I used to do some but for some reason I didn't enjoy seeing Mikes teased so I just sat there pretending I didn't hear any thing.

Later that day I saw the four biggest jerk around Mike and I knew they wanted to prank him. I wanted to help but I didn't Know about their plan. So I just stood there starring at them until I saw Mike walking with them. I followed them to help Mike in case they try to prank him. And I was right. Right before my eyes I saw the four guys laughing whiles they locked Mikes inside the headmaster's office. Then they left.
I quickly opened the headmasters office as I had  spare keys on me. I opened the office only to see Mike crying. I told him to leave the place as I would handle the situation.he left and the headmasters came in to see his office in a mess. He got furious and demanded to know who did this. I told him everything and begged him not to punish any of the boys. He listened to me because my dad donated money to the school.
After handling the situation I went to Science class and luckily for me he wasn't there. The class quickly ended and I headed home.
When I got home I decided to text him and apologize for ignoring him. After chatting with him. I fell asleep

This was my longest chapter so Farr. It's was very stressful but I made it through yes🥳🥳. Sorry for any grammatical errors byeeeee