A NEW START III

Mikes pov

We sat in detention for about an hour. Ryder was quite which was strange.

That wasn't the Ryder I knew. The Ryder I knew was mischievous. He looked different now, he was now calm. I even found him more handsome.

Oh my God what was I thinking. I think I have to find myself a girlfriend.

I think it's because I am single that is why I'm having this strange thought. I even remembered how he touched me in janitors room, it felt.......

I just don't know how I feel anymore. All I know is that he is driving me crazy.

Soon it was detention over for us. I left quickly without even saying a good bye or looking back.

I didn't want more drama. Today it's self has been a stressful day. All I wanted was to go home, take a bath and watch my MSA stories alone. I was happy just thinking about it.

I made my way to the exit of the school when I heard someone call my name.

I turned around to see who it was and saw was Elizabeth.

I immediately froze and just waved at her shyly. Within seconds she was standing in front of me.

"Ooh common on now, are you really shy, I thought we were friends"

I just gave her a faint smile and scratch my head from embarrassment.

"Okay so why did you call me"

"I wanted to ask if u were free because I would love it if we could grab some coffee " she said in a monotone avoiding my gaze.

"That would be lovely, I had no plans for today besides today as been a very long and stressful day "

"Yeah,I can see that but what is the beef between you and Ryder, I mean he likes disturbing you a lot. What did you do to him"

"I don't really know what I did but today he apologized to me"

"What, he doesn't apologize easily because of his ego"

I too didn't think he would apologize but he did, but hey who cares.

I told Lizzy that" we should just end the topic and go crab the coffee "

"Ooh yh, let me call my driver "

I watched her as she was making the call. Who could have made such a beautiful and nice girl to cry like this.

Less than 5 minutes her driver came to pick her up. I stood there speechless looking at the car, it was the latest car. I knew she was rich but didn't know she was crazy rich.

I saw her saying something to the driver and soon the driver was gone. I wonder what the driver did, but before I could think further she called me to get into the car.

Lizzy turned on the music in the car and it's was my favorite song (alone by Alan walker).

I immediately begun to sing along, after the song ended I saw Lizzy staring at me.

I felt embarrassed, I was beginning to think my voice was horrible until she broke the silence saying that " OMG you have a very nice voice, you know this is my favorite song too"

I felt happy, at least we both had some similarities between us.

Since she was driving the car, I decided not to talk to her until we got to the coffee shop. I didn't want anything bad to happen.

I smiled through out drive and I could also see the smile on Lizzy's face too.

About 30 minutes later, we got to the coffee shop. I was mesmerized by the place. It was just a simple coffee shop but it's was nicely design. The interior design of the shop was just "wawoo".

I turned to face Lizzy telling her that " you know in oder to save money we could have gone to my family's cafe shop, there we wouldn't have to pay, this place looks too expensive "

Lizzy just laughed saying that" the bill is on me, so don't worry. Next time we will go to your family cafe ok".

We entered the coffee shop and we were greeted by a young lady, who showed us were to sit.

We sat there waiting to place an order. The waitress came but I didn't know what to order since the alternatives were many. Lizzy ordered Capiccino for both of us.

Whiles we were waiting for the oder we begun to have some little talks. I just found out we had a lot in common. She too liked MSA and some of my favorite musicians like Ariena Grande, katty perry,Chris brown, Nicky Minaj but there was one thing.

She hated K drama and k-pop. Like who can hate those people but I understand her reason though.

She said " one thing she hated about Korea is their fake life styles. She also said k-pop idols are mostly over used and they don't even care about how they feel and last but not the least they were racist."

That one caught my attention. I didn't think of it like that but the recent K-drama I watched they were degrading Africans. I just sighed and shrugged it off. It's just a movie right or.....

The waitress brought our oder and we thanked her. I begun to take a sip of my oder when I noticed some of the cappuccino was on Lizzy's cheeks. She looked Soo cute and innocent.

I stood up, took a wiper and went closer to her to clean it up for her. As soon as I got closer to her our eyes locked and I swear I could feel my heartbeat through my ears.

I broked from the intense stare and cleared my throat. Then I told her something was on her cheeks, she looked embarrassed but that just made her look cuter.

We paid our bill and got ready to leave when we were approached by a woman in her early 30s. She showed us a picture she took of us when I tried wiping Lizzy's cheek.

I felt speechless and just stared at the picture. It looked perfect.

"You both look good as a couple"

I turned to see Lizzy's reaction but she was just blushing avoiding to meet my gaze.

Lizzy replied to the woman saying "we weren't couples"

"Ooooou, but you guys looked so good together, I think you guys should consider dating besides I can sense the love in the air"

This time I was the one blushing, I didn't know why, I was also smiling like a kid who just got his lollipop.

The woman asked if she could use our pictures for her magazine and I nodded.

I didn't have a problem with that, I looked over at Lizzy and she just smiled meaning she approved of it.

One of my longest chapter sooo far. So how is my story going. Sorry any grammatical errors, I feel lazy to read through it again. Pls comment about your opinion and vote. I don't hate k pop in anyway it was just to make my story interesting