A NEW START I

Mikes pov

I was surrounded by Lizzy's so called friends. Jennifer, Emmanuelle and Charlotte.

Among them all I hated Jennifer the most.

Of course she was the first person to speak" so I didn't know you were a faggot, I thought you wanted to date Lizzy to get money but of course u proved me wrong, your after all the famous chicks in the school"

I didn't hear her last sentences because I was processing what she just said, calling me a faggot, I was shocked.

I looked at her, giving her a dead Clare and went closer to her saying " do u have a problem with me being a faggot or your just afraid am gonna snatch your guy from you, I mean I can't blame you for being jealous of me, I know am very handsome"

By the time I was done talking, I could see smoke coming out of Jennifer's ears and nose.

It was amazing. I'm not getting bullied again, I won't allow that again.

" Don't you ever call me a faggot again do you hear", I whispered before leaving them.

I could tell they were shocked but I didn't care.

On second thought why did she think I was a guy, I mean not that I am homophobic but I have never dated a guy before.

Even if I would date one, it wouldn't be that jerk Ryder. I hate him.

After all that drama, I decided to head to my last class hoping that there would be no more drama.

It's was English class, my favorite. I was a bit late and the only place available for me to sit was beside Ryder.

I stood in front of the class praying to get somewhere else to sit before the teacher enters the class, but of course luck wasn't on my side because the teacher just entered.

I walked slowly and crabed my sit next to that jerk.

Gosh I hated him. I decided to ignore him.

I could see he was smirking from the Conner of my eyes.

"Today's topic is gonna be about the various literally devices".

Literally device my favorite topic, it's was Soo simple.

As I was listening to the teacher give his lectures, Ryder started misbehaving, some times he would intentionally step on my shoes.

He would even make bad comment about the teacher and laugh with his friends.

I hated noise especially when am learning, I think everyone does but of course he couldn't get that into his tick head.

The last troll was when I saw him drawing a picture.

It looked like two boys, I didn't care about some fucking drawing until I saw what he wrote on it.

Mikes and Ryder would make a very good couple.

That was the last straw. I stood up and shouted at him " I am not a faggot did u hear me".

"Ooh I heard you clearly and I think the rest of the class heard you very well including Mr. Wellson"

"Oh my Gosh, am gonna get detention for sure" I thought.

I hang my head low realizing what I just did.

"Ryder Fox and Mikes Peterson get out of my class now. Detention for you both".

I was slowly walking out of the class when my eyes fell on Elizabeth, she looked okay now, I was relieved.

I let out a sigh before I left the class.

The hall way was quite, I think because the students were in class, which I should have also been, but of course Ryder wouldn't let me.

I didn't know what his problem was. He is always testing my patience.

Like why would someone make a crazy joke like this?

I got to the detention room and took my sit at the back of the class.

There was no one there, so I guess it's gonna be Ryder and I .

I won't mind him this time round.

I plucked my phone into my ears to listen to my favorite song  (alone by Alan walker).