FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL PART 2

MIKES POV
I was hit by the morning races of the sun as soon as I got out of the house. I walked to the bus station to board the bus hoping I hadn't miss it. It's was pretty big and crowed in the states for a small town guy like me. Before moving here we used to live in a little village in Mexico and my life there was pretty much the best, I had cool friends and a lovely neighborhood but I had to leave all the behind and move here because of my grandparents.
Luck was on my side because as soon as I reached to the bus station, the bus arrived meaning I didn't have to wait at all. I entered the bus and sat at the second sit on the left side of the bus because I would be alighting very soon. I tucked my ear piece into my ear and begin to play my favorite song( we all need that someone who gets you like no one else right when u need it the most. Alone by Alan Walker) After a short while I arrived at my destination. I quickly got off the bus. Right in front of me was one of the most prestigious schools in the state. HIDDENVIEW SENIOR HIGH. For a small town boy like me I was very mesmerized by the school. It's was very beautiful and big with very nice design. Just by looking at the building I quickly fell out of place but I reminded my self that I am attending this school on a full scholarship so I have to learn very hard.

I slowly entered the school checking out the campus. It's was very spacious. I was quickly lost and had no idea where to go. As I was looking for the principal's office, I stamped upon a girl, she was very beautiful. She had a very long hair which was blond and neatly combed push back and wore a very expensive clothswith a little bit of make up attached to her face. She looked like just like a model with her long legs and mesmerizing eyes which held a bit of sadness in them for some reason. As I kept staring at her, I heard a voice saying " are you done staring" I quickly broke out of the stare and just just turned my head shyly, she chuckled and said " you must be a new student" and I said "yes" and she said" you seem to have lost your way looking at how you were wondering around". I just replied saying "please can you show me the way to the principal's office". She took out her phone and told me to send my number to her, I was confused so I asked her what she was doing with my number and she told me she wanted to send me the school map to guide me. I quickly gave my number to her and she sent the school's map for me. I was very grateful so I thanked her in return. She just smiled and said friends don't need to thank each other and she winked at me.
She introduced her self has Elizabeth Brown and I replied by saying my name is Mike, Mike Peterson. She bid me a goodbye saying "we will meet soon" I nodded and headed to the principal's office.
I was following the map to the principal's office, but I just received strange glances from the students which made me alot more nervous but I brushed it off and walked faster.
Upon arriving at the principal's office, I knocked and I head a voice telling me to come in so I walked in. Upon walking in I met an elderly
woman in her late 30s with a bright smile on her face which for some reason calmed me down. As soon as she saw me she was like you must be MIKE PETERSON and I responded with a yes. She took a very good look at me and said " you look like a good student so I want you to make this school proud of you" I responded by saying" I will try my best miss principal" she laughed and gave me my schedule for the week. She also offered to show me where my English class was held since it was first on my schedule. I was grateful to God because my first day in school was going well more than I anticipated.

End of chapter two. I hope ur enjoying this so far. Again sorry for any grammatical errors. As I promised it's gets longer as the chapter goes on. I don't really know places in the United state so please forgive me as I will be using any random places that comes Into my mind