A NEW START II

Ryder pov

I watched as Mikes entered the class. I don't know what it is about this boy but disturbing him just makes me happy.

I love how he dealt with those mean girls. He is just courageous, but he didn't seem like that type.

Thinking of it, he would be very good as my little submissive boy.

OMG why am I having such thought about him. I sighed and brushed it off me.

"Time to be a little mischievous". I whispered to my self whiles smirking.

I told my colleagues and friends not to sit by me. I have reserved this sit for some special someone.

"There he was Mikes".

I could see the confused look on his face, when he noticed all the sits where full except the one besides me.

He sighed and walked to sit next to me. I had plan to disturb him, I didn't know why, I guess just for the sake of it or to leave this boring class.

I mean who wants to study English, I'm literally speaking English now, so why do I have to study it?

The teacher begun to teach.

In the middle of the class, I begun to disturb Mikes. Sometimes I would step on him, make a bad comment about the teacher and laugh with my friends but none of that got his attention.

I pulled the last prank and it worked.

I drew a picture of two boy and wrote on it Ryder and Mikes would make a very good couple.

I could see the rage in his eyes and I love it, but his reaction shocked me.

He got up and shouted on me" I'm not a fucking faggot do you hear me"

" Ooh I heard you very well , infact the whole class heard you well including Mr. Wellson".

Realization downed on him and he hang his head low from embarrassment.

"Get out of my class you both. Detention for you" Mr wellson said.

I watched as Mikes slowly left the classroom and I didn't miss how he smiled at Elizabeth.

What was going on between them. Why do I even care, it's not like we dating or something of that sort.

I too left the class quickly. I hated English class.

I walked along the halls of the school. It's wasn't much occupied because most of the students were in their class.

I entered the detention or class. I watched Mikes as he was busy with phone.

I sat next to him and turned my face to watch him. I was trying to intimidate him and it worked.

After a few minutes he removed the earpiece from his ears, sighed and slowly said " why are you disturbing me like that" he looked frustrated.

"I dunno because it's just fun".

"That is all you can say seriously, you think it's fun interrupting my studies. I already told you not all people are like you, I have to study hard to keep this scholarship and you say it's fun disturbing me, look I don't why you are doing this but please stop it okay "

By the time he was done talking, he had run out of breath.

I actually felt bad. I hated this feeling, I mean why do I feel sorry for him. I have pranked a lot of students but Mikes is something else.

" Am sorry"

"Huh did you say something"

I sighed and looked away avoiding his eyes, what was wrong with me.

"Look am sorry for being jerk okay, the truth is I didn't want to get you into detention, I thought it was a harmless frank, I didn't know you were gonna react like that"

Mikes looked at me for a second and smiled gently at me.

"It's okay I forgive" I heard him say.

I could tell he was shocked, even I was shocked.

He placed his earpiece into his ears and did whatever he was doing.

On second thought why did I draw that. Did I mean it or was it just a prank.

Naa, I'm sure it's was a prank, besides it's been along time since I dated a guy .

He doesn't look like my type. I loved tough guys. Mikes was just too soft, I wonder how he would react if I broke his heart.

Why was I having such crazy thoughts.

End of another chapter. Yay!!! Do you think Ryder is falling for Mikes. Guys please vote for me 🙏🙏. Sorry for any grammatical errors