YOU FREAK ME OUT!!!

Mikes pov

I quickly run to look for Lizzy, since I didn't know what was wrong with her. She looked fine days ago, I mean I hope she isn't sad because of me in anyway.

I walked pass the corridor without having a single clue where she was.

I was beginning to think that there was a secret place for her perhaps, or that is just my MSA mind.

I had almost given up on finding her until I heard sob coming out from the janitors small room.

I decided to check, just maybe it could be Lizzy but I doubted it, I mean why would she cry in the janitors room. We aren't in MSA are we?

I cleared those crazy thoughts in my head and slowly opened the door, as I opened it I saw a girl sobbing, and guess who it was? It's was Lizzy.

I quickly run towards her and sat on the floor next to her and allowed her to finish sobbing, sometimes it's good to cry.

It's clears up things in your mind and helps you to be free

After about one minute of silence, she decided to break the tension between us. She adjusted her sitting position and turned to me.

Her eyes were puffy and red.

She avoided my gaze and kept looking at random things in the room.

I knew she was just ashamed.

She finally said "w-why did y-you follow me here, I mean I haven't been nice to you, so why"

I looked at her for a bit and turned her face to face me, I used my thumb to clear the tears on her face and I replied to her saying that " you have been real nice to me, what you did for me, no one would have done the same for me, Ignoring me is never a crime, I mean am sure you had a good reason I guess. That is why there is a saying that goes a friend in need is a friend indeed".

With that I hugged her, and told her she could tell me what ever was bothering her.

"Please do you mind it, if I don't wanna talk about it, it's not that I don't trust you but I just don't feel like talking" she said monotoned.

I just nodded. I could tell she was much better now since I could feel she was back to her old self.

The  janitors door burst opened and guess who was standing in front of the door with his armed cross, it was Ryder.

When Lizzy saw Ryder he frowned and broke from the hug which I totally forgot.

Lizzy just stood up, brushed off the dirt for her dress and just walked out without looking back or saying anything, that was wired.

I broke from my thoughts when I heard a voice clearing his throat, I realized Ryder was still in the room, I just rolled my eyes, stood up and decided to leave the place.

Upon reaching the door, Ryder held my hands again and pushed me towards his well built body, he stared deep into my soul and I swear my leg begun to wobble.

Ryder's pov.
I haven't forgotten about the way he treated me in P.E class. I was rather shocked to see someone talking back at me with so much courage.

Most of the students in school are afraid of me or have a crush on me. Which was beginning to bore me, until I met Mikes, a new freshman to taunt.

So here I was at the janitors closet beginning my mission but it's wasn't so easy as I taught.

Mikes attempted to just walk out on me and since I wanted to settle the score, I held his hand and pulled him closer to me. I could feel his breath became a little bit horse and his leg begun to wobble so he placed his other hand on my shoulder.

I smirked since this was my plan all alone. Nobody could resist my charm, especially when I stare at you.

"So your trying to get into Lizzy's good book, date her and you think you would be rich"

As soon as those words came from my mouth Mike quickly removed his hand on my shoulder and tried getting out of my grip but it was simply too strong for him.

I smirked at the state he was in.

Mikes just sigh and said"not all people are like you and your friends okay. Lizzy is actually a good friend of mine and I would like to help my friend as much as possible even if am not rich"

I quickly freed his hands, and stared right at him again this time slowly talking a step forward.

Mikes also took a step back whiles I was coming forward. Mikes back hit the wall and I trapped him in between my hands, and stared at him.

He began to get nervous again.

I told him that " he shouldn't judge a book by its cover and that I have good friends ".

He rolled his eyes are responded by saying"yes of course but you can judge a book by its shore so it's safe to say what I just said about your friends".

I looked at the boy standing in front of me. He was very cute and handsome. He someone looked like a female with those long hair of his and his eye lashes.

I didn't know I was starring at him until I heard him say"if your done checking me out please just get out of my way, I have a lot of work to do unlike others ".

I wanted to talk back but he will end up saying something that will definitely hurt me.

I just removed my hands from the wall and freed him.

I begun to walk out of the room, but as soon as I reached to the door I tuned my back and said to him" just because we are rich doesn't mean we don't have a lot of work to do and I have the best of friends in the world " and with that I walked out.

Mikes pov.

I was a little taken aback by what he said. I could hear the truthfulness in his voice and I felt ashamed for talking bad about his friends, but hey you can't blame me right?.

As soon as I got out of the janitors closet, I was surrounded by Lizzy's so called friends.

Another drama to take care of.

Everyone is beginning to freak me out.

End of another chapter. Sorry for any grammatical errors. What do you think Lizzy friends are up to.