WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

.Mikes pov.

I woke up with a spilting headache and pains all over my body. I sat down on the large comfortable bed rubbing my head before I noticed this wasn't my bed and this doesn't look like my my room. So where I'm I?

I looked around and saw some pictures of vixen and musicians like Chris brown, Jay z and Michael Jackson. I felt a hand touch my thighs and I was taken aback.

I looked down only to see someone else on the bed. For some unknown reason I begun to get scared. Who could be on the bed.

I rise the bedsheets only to find a naked Ryder.

I was shocked, I wondered why Ryder was laying beside me naked. I quickly used the bedsheets to cover him. Only to find out I was also naked. I swear my blood pulsed for a moment, my mind instantly went blank. I let out a little groan waking Ryder up.

I didn't give him the time to think when with teary eyes I asked Ryder

"Why am I naked and why am I in the same bed with you, why, answer me Ryder"I screamed on the verge of tears knowing the answer.

Ryder got up immediately looking perplexed but I didn't care I needed an answer now.

"Well yesterday we can of got intimate with each other a-and"

Before Ryder could continue I broke down and cried. I used a pillow to cover my face whiles I cried.

I couldn't believe it, it felt like the world was about to end, I have always imagined myself losing my virginity with the person I loved, it wouldn't get be a casual sex but we were gonna get connected as one, last but not the least I had sex with a guy. I mean how did this happen.

I wonder how my parents are gonna feel when they find out what I just did.

I got furious at Ryder and begun to beat his chest. It was a weak one because I felt very tired. I repeatedly hit his chest whiles asking him why he did this to me.

He didn't answer which made me more furious.

"Y-you raped me Ryder, you just raped me but why did you do that and who gave you the permission to touch me" I said whiles hitting him on the chest.

"You gave me the permission, Mikes don't you remember, you told me you were feeling hot and that I should help you remove your clothes don't you remember, I didn't false my self on you infact you liked it" he said in a whisper whiles holding my hands.

"Lies, it all a lie, I would never do that,  even if I was drunk, yes am sure you mixed something in my drink it was all a part of your plan, isn't it answer me" I said freeing my hands from his grip.

"W-why would I do that, I didn't do that okay"

I couldn't hear what he was saying because I was very angry with him and I was busy crying.

All what I wanted was to leave this monster and never see him again.

I quickly tried to get up from the bed but I failed, I felt on the floor which hurt my buttocks a lot.

I sat on the floor sobbing when Ryder offered to help me but I quickly pushed his hands away and told him he was a horrible person.

I used all the energy left inside of me and walked to pick my clothes on the ground and quickly wore them. I found my phone in my pockets and immediately took it and looked at it.

I had five missed calls from my mom and three from Elizabeth. I got out of the room without saying a word to Ryder.

I managed to find myself a cab and took it home. When I got home, I had to pretend like nothing happened. And I would just lie that I was with Lizzy all alone.

I knocked on the bell waiting for an answer, soon mom opened the door for me and the first thing she did was to hug me, I hugged her in return.

We stood there for about a minute whiles I silently cried. We broke from the hug and we went to the hall .

Mom begun to ask me how I was, where I was and why I didn't come home early. I didn't answer I just sat there staring at an Indian series I hated the most.

Mom finally sighed knowing that I wasn't going to answer. "Dear you look exhausted why don't you go take a shower and sleep a little" mom said looking really worried.

I was thankful she got the signals that I didn't want to talk. I got up still feeling the sharp pains on my buttocks and a spilting headache.

Ryder was a monster, I mean I could still feel the pain like it happened 10 minutes ago.

I tried to walk normally so that mom wouldn't get suspicious. I tried and got to my room.

As soon as I reached there I fell on the bed trying to recall what happened yesterday but I couldn't. I sighed giving up and went for a long bath .

As I returned to the room from the bathroom I saw Lizzy's missed video call. I didn't want to answer.

I felt like I have betrayed her. I won't be able to watch her in the face for now. But she kept calling.

The phone stopped ringing for a while and I decided to take this opportunity to relax my body until Lizzy called again.

This time it was a voice call, so I answered it.

"I have tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up why, what happened last night, how did you get home"

"W-well, I was home last night, I had a spilting headache so I told Bright to help me get home after Jenny told you to help her last night, I probably felt bored and he did, I'm Soo grateful to him.

"Okay, since your fine I thank God"

"Mmm yes but last night what happened I can't seem to remember" I asked hoping I would get some little information about last night "

"Well nothing really happened, after you participated in the drinking competition you immediately started dancing that was all that happened "Lizzy said.

"Ooh okay, I remember those place but I want to know what happened after I was drank"

I have no idea what happened to you, Mikes is everything alright" she asked me sounding worried.

"Everything is fine dear" I said

"I would love it if you take a rest a little bit since you must be tired and ooh yes I'm sure you're experiencing a headache it's normal. Just take in some medicine and rest a little we would talk later. Sleep well love you dear"

" Okay " I murmured quickly hanging up the phone. I'm sure she must be wondering why I hang up on her without saying an I love you.

I felt guilty about what I did. I thanked God it was a Saturday and there was no school which meant I could sleep a little to get things off my mind.

{VOTE/COMMENT/GIVE A FEEDBACK}

Thank you all for how far you have read my story. This is my first story, I know there are a lot of mistakes and cringe moments but I will improve upon it. Bye 😍🥹💯