CONFUSED

. Mikes pov.

I took a cab, and left to go home. I was confused, how could I make such a mistake. I mean I was dating Lizzy right.

To think of it I wasn't really dating her, we were pretending but still I no I'm not a gay, so what happened to me.

As I kept thinking, the wind suddenly brush through my face and I turned my side to look outside the window. I must admit the city looked beautiful at night. I sat in the cab quietly, I didn't even know I was Infront of my house. I paid the driver and got out of the cab.

I walked inside the room to see a angry father and a worried mom. As soon as dad sported me he hurriedly walked to me asking me where I was.

I told him" I went over to a friend's place for a project work, didn't mom tell you "

"He did but I was worried since you hadn't returned home ".

"Dad I'm fine. I will go up to my room and take a shower and sleep afterwards. I already ate supper "

With that, I left to go to my room. When I entered my room, I immediately went up to the bathroom,took my bath and threw my self on the bed.

Why am I thinking like this, I mean nothing happened between us. I don't want what happened to happen again so I would pretend like nothing happened.

I mean nothing literary happened. As I was about to sleep, Lizzy called me. I was happy.

I immediately answered her call. She sounded worried, I was happy because at least she wasn't pretending.

"Hello, Mikes were are you now"

"I'm in the house now" I swear I heard her sigh.

"What happened there, I mean how was the the project"

"It was okay, I mean we were able to finish one part, am sure by tomorrow we will be done"

Lizzy sounded please with my answer.

I then asked her"why she was worried, I mean we were just pretending right"

There was a little silence then I heard her say " that is why I have to make sure you don't back out now, I don't want people to say that I can't control my man"

"Ooh okay makes sense, don't worry I won't disappoint you okay. I always want to see you smile".

We then switched the topic to MSA. We talked a little until we were feeling sleepy and I dozed off .

*******

The next morning, I woke up with a headache. It was like my Head was spilting into two. I quickly took my bath and headed down for breakfast.

Upon reaching the dinning table I greeted mom and dad and sat on the chair in the middle of them both. Dad asked how I was, and I just said" I had a spilting headache but I have taken medicine".

He then told me to rest a little and that I shouldn't go to school.

I just agreed besides mom looked too worried for my liking. She is always treating me like a little boy.