Ch. 1 ~ New life

Author's note: Before the story begins, I'd like you to watch the video above as it's a little teaser to this story I made. If there were any problems, please tell me. ❤️

RECAP for those who did not read my previous story.

Ayan met Alan at Akk's party and got really interested in him but Alan ignored him and disappeared without leaving anything behind for Ayan to find him again...

Ayan's POV

It's been a week since I've moved out from my mom's house. She was convincing me to stay at least until I graduate but I made up my mind after I learnt at school that my classmates also started to live on their own. Khan, his lover Wat and even Akk who also has a boyfriend.

Not gonna lie, at first I was really interested in Akk, the annoying prefect with his filthy kissable mouth but his boyfriend was faster than me and I didn't want to get between them as I saw Akk has been happier since that moment.

One month and I'll finally get rid of the school which devastated my uncle and his kind soul, that's the reason why I've moved out, after graduation, I want to start my life as an independent person and maybe get a relationship which would be troublesome with my mom controlling me in my room.

"Hah, just thinking about her was enough to get her call." I smiled at my phone screen which was vibrating and picked up the phone.

"Aye! I'm glad to hear from you after a week."

"Mom, just because I didn't call for a few days doesn't mean I died or something."

"You know how scared I am to leave you on your own... did you take your medication?"

"Of course, I want to show you I can do just fine without you."

"Oh Aye... can't you be a little nicer to me? I'm just worried after..."

"... After what happened to my uncle, I know but I feel fine, Mom, for real."

"Alright, I trust you but you need to update me every week, okay? And I'll visit you to wash your clothes and-!"

"Mom! I can do that!" She sighed in worry.

"Fine, I'll stop... and if you need more money, just tell me. You know I'll always be here for you." I smiled and thanked her before saying goodbye.

"Hugs and kisses, Mom, live long." She giggled and I hung up the phone.

Suddenly I heard screaming. The walls were thin as a paper so my neighbors must be having fun right now.

"CAN YOU JUST STOP?! JUST DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE!!" I gasped. What was I hearing just now...

"WEN... STAY WITH ME... PLEASE." And then I heard the voice I knew really well... Akk's cousin's voice.

No... it's not my business, I should stay away from it and focus on myself.

As I was doing my assignment, I heard the door slamming from the opposite room and then the car driving away. I was pressing my pen faster and faster and stroked my leg with the other one.

"Ahh! I need to make sure!" I smacked the desk suddenly and decided to pay my neighbor a visit. I swear I did not know at all that he was living next to me but at least I got his name as it was written on his door. Alan...

"Maybe he's injured..." I talked to myself and looked for the aid kit my mom packed into my things.

Then I was looking for the courage to knock on the door. I had just my short pajamas on myself and felt cold in the corridor so it was now or never.