Ch. 9 ~ Clarification

Ayan's POV

I was sitting in a cold cell. I was hungry and thirsty but also very cold in my clothes. Still... the only thing I was worried about was Alan doing something to himself again. He was fucking healing but then that bastard had to come and ruin everything!

In addition, he wasn't in a cell with me... he wasn't fucking here just because I made him a little ugly. This shitty world...

"Officer, can I ask when you are going to put that asshole in prison?"

"If you mean the man you've beaten up, he'll be arrested right after he's released from the hospital. Don't worry, our two guys are guarding him there."

"That's not it... what evidence we need to make sure his sentence will be strict?"

"It's hard... you've got no recording and I doubt the victim recorded his calls with his abuser... I trust you, boy, we saw in our own eyes what he was about to do but I think you know how complicated it is in the court. You need a really great lawyer to make his sentence longer. That's all I can tell you." Damn it... I get that my pretty eyes ain't enough to convince the law but I'm not sure if Alan can testify against him... he didn't record their calls. Of course not! He never intended to put him in prison in the first place... maybe... maybe his boyfriend would know something... maybe he acted weird when they were on vacation and that's why they broke up... Fuck... if he pitted himself just to get Alan in bed... I can't get that memory of them kissing out of my freaking head! If I wished to lose one moment in my memory... wait... now I wasn't sure if being the witness of my uncle's suicide wasn't worse... I seriously don't know... watching two people I love leaving me in front of my eyes... it's terrible...

It was the second day of my unfair punishment and I patiently waited for someone to finally bail me or maybe Alan telling them what happened in detail so they could fix their report.

Suddenly someone came into this building and I hoped it was Alan.

"O-Officer? Could you please take me to him?" I smiled... I knew he'd come.

"Oh... it's you, alright, you can see him. If you feel better, we could have a talk later." Alan walked to me and knelt down.

"I'm sorry... It's all my fault..."

"Alan, look at me!" With his empty eyes I hoped I'd never see again, he looked into my eyes. I took a deep breath.

"None of this is your fault! You are the victim! If it's anyone's fault then that psychopath's who ruined our romantic date... just promise me to not blame yourself... I'll help you with everything once I get out! We'll go to the therapist and she'll help you! I promise... I promise to heal you, Alan." His eyes welled up and tears dripped from his cheeks. If I could stroke him... these freaking bars.

"Thank you... thank you... I don't deserve you at all!" Gosh, you are making me cry as well.

"You deserve me, Alan! You deserve everything in this world! Don't devalue yourself... what Wen told you, it was lies. I know you didn't have anyone else and believed him but now you have me and I'm telling you none of this is your fault... I don't blame you for anything and I'm freaking sorry for yelling at you! I... I lost my mind!! You know... we were kissing and then I saw you kissing the guy I hate so much... it drove me crazy..." He slightly smiled.

"Tell me... how did you know I was in danger when you were so mad at me?"

"Well... at first I wanted to run away to some pub but it was just too suspicious... his car wasn't there as if he was making sure I didn't notice him... he had to knock at my door to know I was gone and put two and two together that I was with you... I calmed down and rather stayed behind the door to hear what was happening... I heard you saying no so clearly and got so fucking frustrated when he completely ignored you and planned to use you as some freaking sex toy!! Your neck... it's still red from his grip. I wish I could kill him..."