Ch. 15 ~ Only yours pt. 2 (18+)

Ayan's POV

Before we walked back to Alan's apartment after we arrived, he kept touching me while I was driving and once I parked the car, he grabbed my neck and smacked his lips against mine again. After being so pushy, I didn't think he'd be horny like this but I was so wrong!

The frustration from the months when he was stuck in celibacy must have been released now as he couldn't stop kissing me and eating my tongue in his throat.

"Fuck, I'm so excited!" He said and let me touch his boner again. I couldn't believe that he was older than me with this energy. I thought we wouldn't be able to even move to the apartment but he opened the door of my car and dragged me out. I was barely able to lock it. When it took him longer to open his door, he was so impatient and it was making him angry.

"Alan..." I moaned and he didn't stop pushing me to his bathroom.

"Let's get cleaned before our rounds..." This man was so horny which was making me worried about my ass.

"Alan... you are so..." He was licking my neck and I was wrinkling his shirt. Because Alan tore my shirt under my black jacket, my chest was naked under it.

He was massaging my breasts and pulling down the black jacket which I hated to wear so much but Akk still demanded it from me and I didn't have nerves for it.

I was half naked when he tossed my jacket into his dirty laundry and I was taking off his clothes as well.

His glasses stayed in the car and so did the lube and condoms but he had the lube in his bathroom when he was enjoying himself.

"Let's take this off as well..." My shorts were unbuckled and he just pulled the zipper down. He could see how erected I was again once he pulled down the black cloth and the greyish color of my boxers wasn't hiding my boner very well.

"It's good to know I'm not the only one who didn't have enough..." He bit his lips and stroked my penis through the cloth which was making me to prejaculate and my boxers were getting wet.

"Fuck you, Alan." I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed myself closer so our boners could be squished together. He was kissing me like a maniac and I grabbed our dicks when I pulled his out from his tight denim jeans. I could finally compare our sizes and hell, his was at least two inches longer.

"Something so big was inside me, I can't believe it." He smiled and gently bit my bottom lip while I was massaging our balls. Then I used the lube and kept moving my hand up and down rougly.

When I sped up beating our meats, I could feel how we was dripping as well and suddenly his sperm squirted on my waist but I was not done. I preejaculated before but he managed to turn me on again and I had to relieve myself.

"Take a step in the shower." His voice was intimidating and I followed his order after we got naked completely. I let go of our cocks and obeyingly got in the shower but he immediately pushed my body towards the frosted glass screen. I hit my shoulder pretty badly but he stroked it right away and examined my naked body with his fingers again.

"I love you so much, Ayan." I had goosebumps again from the way it sound. It sounded like he was obsessed with me and wished nothing else than to OWN me. It was really hot.

"And now... shove your naughty ass at me!" He even slapped my buttocks! It was so embarrassing... I was leaning my hands on the screen and could see his face just from a slight reflection.

He was stroking my back and then turned on hot water which was falling on my hair from the shower head. I felt so hot, my body was completely heatened and my skin was more and more red. The steam from the hot water was making his movements on my body even hotter. He pushed himself closer and I could feel how he was hard again... so hard. He shoved his dick between my butt cheeks and then stuck his fingers with lube on it again. He wouldn't wear a condom in the shower so he wanted to make sure my anal wouldn't bleed. Without using a rubber, it felt even more intimating. He was showing me his trust like this and I was showing him mine by being okay with being turned around not able to look at him.