Ch. 21 ~ Al's surprise pt. 2 (18+)

Alan's POV

I don't remember the last time I was spending money so much but Ayan's smile was worth a million. Not only that, he cherished all of the things I gave him. He was proudly wearing the promise ring, he was washing the tuxedo which I bought for him and always checked the tag to wash it well and the guitar... he's been hugging it the whole way home. The most important thing belonged to him even longer and that was my heart which he was treating the best he could.

"Alan, you've been so good to me today... it easened my anxiety but what I like the most about it is that you stayed by my side when I didn't feel well. You didn't even sleep well because of me... so annoying." I moved my hand to his while my other hand was on the steering wheel.

"You don't even know how much you deserve to be treated like this. You've been always taking care of others so you might feel unwell in this position but I was waiting for my chance as well, you know? To take care of you... though I didn't want you to feel like this." He intertwined his fingers with mine.

"You know what's the best thing about us, Al? We both suffer from psychosis but know how to deal with it and listen to each other. Not many couples can do that." He smirked proudly and I twitched my head with a smile.

At home he helped me putting the groceries in it's right places in the kitchen and when I was just making a coffee for both of us, he embraced me from behind and didn't hesitate to stroke my waist.

"You know what you'd deserve, Al?" He bit my ear but I didn't want to make it so easy for him.

"You'll need to put a bigger effort into seducing me. Imagine I'm a random stranger at the bar who you want to approach." He bit his lips and I leaned my back against the counter while I was enjoying my espresso.

Then he took a few steps to reach his guitar and thought about the best song to play. I liked it, being back in the flirting era where none of us could be secure about anything.

"♪... It's a beautiful night... we are looking for something dumb to do..
Hey, baby... I think I want to marry you...♪" The look in his eyes... he wasn't just singing one song from Bruno Mars, he was serious and I almost spilled the coffee on my shirt.

"♪.... Is it the look in your eyes?
Or is it this dancing juice...♪" He walked closer to me while strumming the guitar with his pick and I gulped as I began to feel hot.

"♪Who cares..., baby,
I think... I wanna marry you...♪" His face leaned closer to mine and I was so taken aback by his charming voice that I spilled the coffee on both of us. The guitar was luckily safe but our hearts weren't.

We kept looking at each other for a one whole minute until none of us could hold himself back. I grabbed his cheeks and devoured his lips passionately but this time I let him push me into the bedroom.

"You could get burned... let me treat you..." He looked so hungry and didn't hesitate to roll my shirt a little and put his head on my bare skin to suck my reddish spot under my breasts.

"Hmm... it doesn't burn anymore... because my whole body is heating..." I was stroking his head under my shirt and he managed to rip my bottons when he moved his head up harshly.

He was taking deep breaths but smiled like a lion getting its meat.

"Alan..." He pressed my chest against the mattress and sucked my right nipple while he was rubbing the other one with his thumb.

He was waiting so long for this... I was glad I could spoil him like this today.

"Hmm..." I arched my neck and then noticed he moved up a little after I got a massive erection. He bit his lips against and smiled at me wildly.