Ch. 19 ~ "Family" dinner

Alan's POV

After we managed to run away, we still had some time to go home and fix ourselves. Adrenaline was still flowing in our veins and Ayan's hand was squeezing my thigh when I was driving.

"God, that was so good! I'd never expect you to do that but you are so full of surprises!" I smiled. Making impressions on him always flatters me.

"With you, I'd even climb on top of Mount Everest."

"Sex on the top of Mount Everest... wouldn't we break a record in a Guinness Book of Records?" I chuckled and shook my head. He's so crazy and I like it.

"Hey... we've got a lot of hickeys, mainly you. I think we won't cover that."

"Mom will kill you for sure, Alan. You gave her a promise which you didn't keep... she hates these kinds of people."

"Oi, don't make me nervous even more." He innocently smiled at me and I sighed. He enjoys putting me into uncomfortable situations, doesn't he?

At home, we found some make-up in my bathroom and tried to cover our hickeys.

"I needed it... you know why." He upsetly nodded and continued.

"But many times you were too weak to put it on... you were barely able to move. You know what? Let's put make up on each other to make it more fun!" How could he lift my mood so easily? I nodded and he didn't hesitate to unbutton my messy shirt.

"Shia, I was so wild... you've got even my bite mark, I can see my teeth here."

"You have the same marks around your nipples." He quickly touched his breasts and hissed in pain.

"Fuck... but we don't need to hide that, my fancy shirt will be enough. I bit your neck, that's worse."

"I'll wear a turtle neck then instead of a shirt. I've got a black sweatshirt with a turtle neck." He nodded and kept putting make up around my cheeks.

"To save your neck, we can call it off and set another date-." I grabbed his hand.

"No, your mother is probably already cooking dinner for us. Even if I should die today, I won't disappoint her." Did I see tears in his eyes?

"See? You are so selfless! Let's die together!" He hugged me quickly and rested his head on my shoulder but then he sucked my earlobe and I gave him a side-eye.

"Ayan... your acting skills are getting better."

"I know, right? Now let me-."

"Don't make it even worse! Look how we look!" His thumb was stroking my cheek.

"Yeah, we look goddamn sexy. Did you know sex is good for our skin? We look so fresh now." He wasn't feeling bad at all.

Then he continued applying the make up onto my skin and I applied a little on my finger to put it on his nose.

"Hey! My nose is more than fine!"

"Hmm, I see some blackheads there."

"Blackheads?! Where?!" He looked at the mirror and I grabbed his chin to kiss hin nose.

"Here. You care about your skin so much." He looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Of course, I want to look handsome for you so I need to take care of myself. I'm doing it for myself as well to feel confident about dating hot stuff like you." I gently smiled and connected my fingers. He always knew how to boost my self-esteem.

"Oh, you just melted, didn't you? But don't stop taking care of yourself either, Alan. I love to see you loving yourself more."

"You make me love myself." He leaned closer to me and kissed me.