Ch. 6 ~ Tamed fox

Ayan's POV

I didn't want to follow that dick so I followed his boyfriend instead. I was surprised he didn't have a private profile but it could be because of his work. He needed to bring more customers into his restaurant.

"Hmm... who's that?" I was lying on my bed, scrolling down my phone when I saw him with different man. I have to say, he's got some taste... why am I into older guys for fuck sake?!
Anyways, I saw the pieta he made for his boyfriend... so he died and Wen came to heal his broken heart leaving Alan behind. Wait... I saw a post "after argument with my boyfriend". They were holding hands naked there but what intrested was the day. It was the day when I moved in...

Hah, I get it now. Why he has the need to drive all the way from Pattaya to Bangkok... Jim makes him mad, he's frustrated and beats the shit out of Alan which calms him down and then he returns all calm and happy to his boyfriend... this two faced bitch.

I can't tell when their next argument will happen but I'll protect Alan this time! I won't listen to any of them and just do what I think is right!

It was the weekend and I finally had some free time but I woke up earlier so I could take Alan out. He's been shutting himself down for too long and the only way to make him stop thinking about his ex is to entertain his mind. Not from any book, my idea.

I knocked on his door and he invited me in almost immediately. That was such a relief after the anxiety he was giving me all the time.

"Good morning, Alan, I came to make you a coffee." He smiled and shook his head.

"I can do that on my own." I pouted my mouth.

"Damn, so I have no excuse to take you out now..."

"Take me out?!" He seemed scared when I mentioned it.

"Well, your bruises finally vanished and you can move your leg better now... I thought we could go on a vacation... for two days."

He put his hand on the kitchen unit and leaned against the cupboard.

"I don't think... it's a good idea."

"Why not? If you are low on money, I can pay. I have some money from my work and mom supports me a lot-"

"It's not about the money! I... I'm scared someone I know would see us together and..." I approached him and put my hands besides his.

"Are you scared because they would think of us as a couple?" I smirked and leaned my face closer to his but he gently pushed me away. I backed away.

"What's wrong? We already kissed." I was seriously confused.

"That was... a sudden burst out of emotions. It doesn't mean anything."

"But it's you who initiated!" I couldn't stop myself from rising my voice because I felt like I was losing something. Our development.

"I know and I'm sorry about it! You have to understand... it's still hard..." He was taking deep breaths and I quickly caught him before he could faint.

"I know, I know, you are still heartbroken... I'm sorry, na? I won't pressure you..." I was stroking his hair while he was trying to calm his breathing, he was holding my tank top tightly as well.

I already wanted to be mad but what he said... it were just words of fear, I can't take it seriously.

I stayed with him on the floor for a while. He was lying on my lap and I was engaging him more into my life so he wouldn't think of anything bad.

"You know, Uncle was teaching me about the beauty of nature and we were camping a lot together so my mother could have time for herself. I don't have a father, he left my mother when she was pregnant... she was just one of his mistresses who fell for his tricks but she kept me and loved me with all her heart... wait... I need to call her!" He smiled and listened to me. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and called her.