Ch. 16 ~ Self-control (18+)

Alan's POV

I woke up one hour earlier before the alarm clock would ring and prepared a breakfast for the beautiful human being sleeping naked on the right side of my bed. I was stirring fried eggs on the pan and then I put rice into my rice cooker. Then I added tomato sauce next to it on a plate. I carried it to the bedroom with chopsticks and warm milk. Then I gently woke him up with a kiss.

"Aye, wake up, it's your last exam today." I whispered in his ear and gently bit his earlobe which woke him up and he was wiping his eyes.

"Uhmm, Alan..." He was stretching his arms and then he saw the breakfast.

"Oh, is this a paycheck for my body?" I laughed and shook my head. He put on new boxers which I laid next to him and then he began to eat it.

"You don't mind if I dirty it."

"Well, it's already dirty from something else since you allowed me to go for one more round." He awkwardly smiled and then he digged his head into his meal. After I told him he was too young to be so tired, he wanted to prove me wrong and allowed me to make him mine one more time.

"You are lucky my energy is back, Alan. My mom would kill you if I wouldn't be able to get to school today because of you." I gulped and he laughed with rice seeds around his mouth. When he finished his food, I wanted to be his vacuum cleaner and sucked his dirty spots on his mouth. He pulled me closer and then he turned me on my back for one more time. He smiled and then kissed both of my cheeks. Then his hand slipped under my boxers and he was stimulating my genitals until I got hard.

"Aye, what are you-." I was gasping from pleasure and he devilishly smirked.

"This is a payback for making fun of me, Alan. I'll leave you in this state and you need to take care of it quickly, bye bye." He made a hickey on my neck and then quickly got off me. He grabbed his glass of warm milk and then walked to the bathroom.

"Ahh, Ayan!" I put my hands on my forehead and when I heard the water streaming, I decided to surprise him in the bathroom but he locked the door!

"No, no, Alan! Take care of it yourself!"

"You can't be so cruel!" I was knocking on the door until he unlocked it and saw him completely dry. He had to turn on the water to fool me.

"And I thought you were independent, Alan. Can't you use your hand?" I smirked and then pushed him in and locked the door.

"No one can disturb us, you know?"

"I know but you can't run away from me this time." I grabbed his cheek and kissed him while he grabbed my white top and pulled it over my head.

"Just one quickie, you horny lion." I smacked my lips against his and after we pulled down our boxers, he jumped on me and I carried him to the shower. I was still holding him and he exchanged the cold water with hot and steamy flow. When we were both soaked enough and our penises were already impatient for each other, I grabbed my lube and stuck my fingers in his ass right away.

"Yes, quickly..." His cheeks had bright red color and he was tightly squeezing my shoulder blades. His anal loosened up quickly thanks to our marathon and I was able to make it quick as he wanted. I kept the clasp sex position as I had enough strength in my arms.

"Should I penetrate you?" I asked and he kissed me to give me his answer. I put my hands on his ass and lifted him up even more. I pushed him roughly towards the wall and grabbed his thighs to let him ride on my cock. I penetrated him finally and he groaned loudly.

"FUCK!" I also felt how he was scratching my back with his nails but the pain had to be nothing compared to his. He kept moaning my name during my thrusting. I came exceptionally quickly this time and he seemed relieved when he felt my cum in his rectum. He was even able to stand on his feet and I leaned my back against the screen.