Ch. 7 ~ Step forward

Ayan's POV

I sprayed a lot of parfum around my body and picked the best shirt mom bought for me. Then I looked for great beige trousers and styled my hair... damn, I've never wanted to look this good for anyone. Am I trying too much?

Anyways, I grabbed my keys and wallet and then waited for him to get ready.

"You done?!" I shouted at his door and he replied with 'wait a minute' but took him more than five. Is he a girl or what?

When he finally came out, my jaw dropped... He was wearing gorgeous blue polo shirt with white trousers and the glasses looked so damn attractive on him!! I completely ignored the plaster on his wrist as I was too busy looking at his protruding abs and his package in his trousers.

"My eyes are up here." He looked annoyed and I still tried to keep my cool.

"You look really great, Alan, are you trying to impress me?" I leaned my face closer to him and smirked but he pushed my face away with his palm.

"Don't be so excited. I just want to look good when I go out, that's all." Yeah, right.

"Hey, won't you compliment me too?" He touched his glasses.

"Well, in these clothes you look much more matured." So he doesn't look down on me because of my age anymore. It was enough...

"Huh? Where are you going? My car is here."

"I thought I'd drive my car... right, I can't with that wrist." He wasn't even scared to drive, I like this confident version of his. Maybe too much.

"Come here, being my passenger is also great." He smirked and nodded. Though... will I be able to focus on the road with this view?

"Wait, why are you going to the backseats? I'm not your taxi driver."

"Yeah but your eyes can't let go of me, it'd be dangerous." And I'm the one with high ego.

Alan still doesn't know Bangkok like me when he just moved here so I took him to my favorite restaurant Cheaper & Better Street Food. He looked like he's never been in cheaper place.

"Hey... is it not luxurious enough for you?"

"No... I'm actually glad. With Wen... we didn't go anywhere else. Either he cooked for me or we booked restaurant with seats on the balcony." I rolled my eyes. Will he think about him all the time?

"You should visit cheaper places too! Wasting money on luxurious food is so stupid!" He giggled when I said that but then he looked upset again... why is he so moody?

"What's wrong now?" I bet I know the reason.

"It just reminded me... how he dumped me for a grilled chicken seller in a cheap awful place... he didn't like these places but when the sellers looked like models... he could change his mind." I was already pulling my hair. I see myself as a very patient person but now when I have stronger feelings for him, it's unbearable that he pays attention to someone else on our date.

"Look, could we not talk about him? Not at all? Can he just not appear in your mind for one day?"

"Yeah... sorry." Now I upset him, great work, Ayan!

"Anyways, let's go." I got off the car and helped Alan get out as well. Acting as gentlemen could actually help me right now. I even grabbed his hand but I guess it was too much on the first date in a public place.

"Oh, Ayan! You are here too!" Alan quickly turned away when Khan and Wat were waving at us.

"They are my classmates, can I introduce you? They still probably remember you from the party-."