Ch. 23 ~ All the love

Ayan's POV

I felt really bad for being like that. I didn't have energy to do a thing on the weekend and Alan was taking care of everything. After my anxiety attack came back, I couldn't stop worrying about falling into it again. I don't want to! It was seriously hard for me and my mom but my mom didn't have problems herself... while Alan... is dealing with his own issues. I seriously don't want to drag him down by my bad mood but I can't pretend to be okay as well.

"Tomorrow is your ceremonial, don't forget. Right now... you can enjoy breakfast to the bed." I changed my position and fixed my hair when he came to the bedroom.

"Right... so many people... and Chadok having thousands of questions..."

"I'll be there, Ayan! Your mother and your friends as well! It'll be fine. You'd regret not coming later but I hope you don't plan to go to the ceremonial party."

"No way... I already freaking know what's bad for me. I want to stay with you. Akk and Khan with Wat won't be there as well, I'm sure. I doubt Thua would join them as well. Just Namo should be there, that dude no one likes. He looked creepy and seemed to have a crush on Akk but I guess it was a different case."

"Good, keep just your true friends. Now drink the juice." He put the glass close to my lips and I put my hand on his while drinking it.

"You treat me like a baby, I feel ashamed."

"Don't be, shouldn't you enjoy it? You don't have to stand by my side all the time. I lived on my own for really long... few days is nothing."

I grabbed the bowl and chopsticks from the food tray. It tastied as good as always and I wish I could give him reward for that.

"Come here." He leaned closer and I whispered in his ear: "My boyfriend and his food are the tastiest." He shivered and I smirked. I still had it in me.

"Don't tease me, Aye, or you might get something completely else."

"Is that a bad thing? I'm still hungry." He looked away and then at me again.

"I think that's the last thing on your mind-." He wanted to get off the bed but I grabbed his arm to pull him closer with the strength which I had from a deep sleeping.

"How can you exactly know what's on my mind? Are you a mind-reader?" He gulped and then put his hand on my cheek.

"You've got stubble... and mustache. Should I shave you?"

"Are you that ticklish, Al? Or do I look more hot without it?" He fixed his glasses but I immediately snatched them to put them on my face.

"And like this? Do I look even hotter?" I ran my hand through my bangs which I didn't style yet and he immediately grabbed my cheeks to push me down on the bed and kiss me.

I felt amazing as he continued kissing my neck and stroking my cheek.

"If I knew it turns you on like this... I'd get glasses for reading a long time ago... hmm." His tongue was so soft. I didn't get to feel him for a while now.

However, when he was just pulling my tank top up, he stopped in the middle.

"We shouldn't... you'll be even more tired..."

"I've gained enough energy for you... we deserve to have a great time now." He kissed me again and I squeezed his butt. I was afraid to be impotent after feeling numb but God no! This man could make me crave for him every time!

Al didn't hesitate to touch my bulge and I bit his shoulder to make him repay it. He bit my earlobe and I bit his lips. We continued nibbling on each other until he thrusted while being on top of me to make me want him even more.