Hope for Humanity

3rd P.O.V

Ever since learning about Mutasim's power to transform into a Winged Titan, the Scouts have been uncertain how to feel about their new recruit. However, when this was brought to Commander Erwin's attention, he immediately saw the use of having a Titan capable of such destruction fighting for Humanity's sake. Instead of bringing Mutasim to court, Erwin made it a priority to keep Mutasim's power a secret from the majority of the public eye. The only ones who would know of his power would be the Levi Squad and Erwin himself. 

Mutasim was surprised when Erwin stood up and defended him, but he was also happy about that. Though he did still feel threatened when some of the Levi Squad looked at him. He couldn't blame them for that. How often do you meet someone that can transform into a Titan? 

Thanks to Mutasim's power, the Scouts have made incredible progress in their expeditions, spreading out further and further. Erwin had even gone as far as to call Mutasim the Hope for Humanity. And considering the results of all the missions he's been on, Erwin really wasn't that far off. 

Thanks to Hange Zoe, they were able to learn more about Mutasim's Titan and his transformation. Apparently, it was only available if he had shed enough blood, either his own or others. But if he had shed enough blood for two transformations, he could choose to transform again any other time after the first. So for emergencies, Mutasim made sure to keep at least one transformation available at all times. Though if he had to guess how many transformations he had available now, it would've been around 5 or so. 

Not only did he have his Titan transformation, but he also had an incredible healing factor in his human form, being able to regenerate from dismembered limbs and even having his body torn in two. 

At this rate, Humanity will have finally pushed back against the Titans.