M1, Chapter 2

London Orphanage

(It's been 7 years since Y/n found out about the wizarding world and about him being a wizard from a powerful bloodline. He has been training and studying nonstop for these seven years making him powerful enough to not need a wand to perform magic. Y/n has began to think a lot like his late grandfather, believing that wizards are above muggles. Right now Y/n is waiting for his 14th birthday so he can get his hogwarts letter)

Y/n: I can't wait, if only there was a spell that skips time.

(Y/n is in his room spending his time studying and learning spells that he read about. Then he hears a knock on his door)

Mary: Dinners ready Y/n.

Y/n: Coming!

(Y/n puts away his magic books and goes down stairs to eat with the other kids. Y/n sits down at the table and begin to eat his food)

Mary: So are you exited about your birthday tomorrow Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah I am.

(Mary smiles at him. Once Y/n finished his food, he puts the dishes away and goes back to his room to practice and study even more)

Y/n: Okay what spell should I learn this time?

(Y/n goes to pick up the book about his family. He sits and starts to read it. While flipping through the pages Y/n comes across a spell called apparition. Its a spell that lets a person to basically teleport to places. Y/n become interested in it)

Y/n: Oh. That sounds interesting.

(Y/n reads about it more and decide to try and learn it. Y/n reads that if someone wants to apparate they need a license for it, but Y/n doesn't care about that)

Y/n: Eh. Nothing magic can't fix. I should be able to apparate without anyone finding out by masking my magic.

(He puts down his book and starts to practice)

-----Time Skip-----

(The first 20 attempts failed and Y/n is starting to get frustrated)

Y/n: Ugh! Why can't I get this right!

(He composes himself and lets out a sigh)

Y/n: Okay Y/n one more time. You got this.

(He tries it again but this time he concentrates harder than before. Y/n suddenly feels weird and hear a whooshing sounds)

Nurmengard Castle/Prison

(Y/n opens his eyes and he find himself in front of a caste of some kind that stands on the edge of a huge cliff)

Y/n: It worked. It worked! Yes!

(Y/n calms down and looks around, trying to figure out where he is)

Y/n: Now where am I?

(Y/n looks at the doors of the castle when suddenly a cold breeze blows, making Y/n hold his arms and shiver)

Y/n: Well not like I have a choice but to knock.

(He walks to the doors and give them a knock. Y/n waits a little when he sees the doors opening. Y/n steps away from them and once they are fully opened he sees a man with white hair and eyes that look like Y/n's. The man looks down at him)

???: And who are you kid?

Y/n: Um.. My name is Y/n. Y/n Graves.

(When the man hears Y/n's name the man's eyes widen a little)