M1, Chapter 4

King's Cross Station

(Y/n has just arrived at king's cross and is looking his ticket that reads platform nine and three quarters. After looking around he arrives at the platforms ten and nine, he also sees harry with a big family of red heads running through the wall between the two platforms so he follows them. He runs through the same wall and arrives at a platform where a red train is waiting)

Y/n: Here we are.

(He looks around seeing the platform crowded by people. He sees a boy turn frantically to his grandmother)

Neville: Gran! I've lost my toad again.

Gran: Oh, Neville. Honestly. Not again...

Y/n: Unfortunate.

(He boards the train and starts to look for a empty compartment, which he finds and sits down in side and looks out the window. The door to the compartment opens and when Y/n looks who it is, he sees Harry standing there)

Y/n: Ah, Harry. We meet again.

Harry: Y/n. Nice to see you again. Say do you mind if I sit here?

Y/n: Not at all.

Harry: Thanks.

(Harry sits down next to Y/n. Outside a older stundent strides forth in billowing black robes)

Percy: Have to go, Mother. The other Prefects are expecting me up front.

Fred: Mum! Guess who's on the train? Right now.

Fred and George: Harry Potter!

Ginny: Oh, Mum, can I go on and see him? Please.

Mrs. Weasley: Certainly not. The boy isn't something you goggle at in a zoo.

(Y/n smirks at Harry)

Y/n: Well aren't you a mister popular.

Harry: It's a nightmare.

(A whistle is blown which means the train is about to leave)

Mrs. Weasley: All right, on you go, all of you. Ron, what is that on your nose?

(She goes for a handkerchief, but Ron spins away. She sighs, calls after the twins)

Mrs. Weasley: You two watch out for your brother. And behave yourselves this year..If I get one more owl telling me you've blown up a toilet or something-

Fred: Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet.

George: Great idea, though, thanks, Mum!

(The train starts to move out of the station, the little red haired girl called Ginny chases after it. Y/n watches her from the window until she drops back, they finally leave king's cross and start the journey to hogwarts)

-----Time Skip-----

(The train whips past fields, small country lanes. Y/n and Harry are talking about random stuff to pass the time)

-----Time Skip-----

(The compartment door slides open. Y/n and Harry look towards the door and see Ron standing there. Seeing Y/n and Harry, he hesitates)

Ron: Mind? Everywhere else is full.

Harry: Not at all.

Y/n: I don't mind at all.

(Ron smiles at them and sits down opposite of them)

Ron: I'm Ron, by the way.

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.