M4, Chapter 1

Germany - Y/n's Castle - Underground Amphitheater

(Under Y/n's castle there is an amphitheater where currently thousands of witches and wizards have gathered, some standing and some sitting on stone seats. In the middle of the amphitheater there is a circular stage that Vinda Rosier is walking around while holding Y/n's skull shaped Hookah)

 In the middle of the amphitheater there is a circular stage that Vinda Rosier is walking around while holding Y/n's skull shaped Hookah)

(Suddenly everyone quiets down as they hear footsteps walking towards the stage from an archway. Y/n steps into the light and onto the stage causing the crowd to start cheering and clapping. Y/n closes his eyes and raises his hands, taking in the cheers and applause. He then slowly lowers his arms causing the crowd to quiet down once again)

Y/n: Thank you for coming and welcome my friends. This cheering is not for me, no, it is for you all. With you, we've achieved the same amount of influence as my grandfather Gellert Grindelwald in just a few years.

(The crowd starts cheering, some even shake each others hands. Y/n smirks and slightly rises his hand causing the crowd to stop, Y/n's face turns into fake sadness)

Y/n: What we have done for the wizarding world for the past few yers is great, yes, but we have not survived without casualties. In our fight for freedom and our right to live in peace without the fear of muggles discovering us we've lost multiple brothers and sisters to the non believers!

(The crowd roars in anger, Y/n points his finger towards the archway where he came from and six people float onto the stage, tied up in chains)

Y/n: These men are just a few of those that are responsible for their deaths! They give into the non-magical kinds animalistic and brutal urges and kill their own kind, their brothers and sisters! Good people that only want what's for the best for us!

(The crowd starts to roar even louder as their anger starts to rise, some even take out their wands)

Wizard 1: Monsters!

Witch 1: Kill them!

Y/n: I understand your anger and hatered for these men, but you all need to stay calm.

(The crowd of witches and wizards calm down while some of them still are expressing their anger)

Y/n: You need to remember what we are fighting for... it's not for anger and hatered, no... we are above that. But that doesn't mean that they will be forgiven in my eyes.

(Y/n takes out his wand and points it at the six men)

Y/n: Crucio.

(The floating men start to scream in pain while the crowd starts to cheer at their pain but soon a bright green flash bursts from the tip of Y/n's wand and the men stop moving completely, the crowd becomes dead silent as the dead men float away)

Y/n: It's almost time. I've seen the future and it's shining bright for us.

(Vinda walks next to Y/n with his Hookah while smiling)