M2, Chapter 1

King's Cross

(Right after Y/n got off of the train and said goodbyes to his friends, he decided to put his plans into action. His first stop was in France)

France

(Y/n apparates into an alley way somewhere in Paris)

Y/n: Ah. Here we are.

(He fixes his clothes and walks out into the streets. He starts to look for a specific house where the family that was one of the most loyal to his grandfather lived at)

------Time Skip------

(After a while he spots the house he was looking for causing him to smile)

Y/n: Fianlly.

(He waves his hand in front of the door, unlocking the door using wandless magic. He walks into the living room and spots two adult talking with a much older woman)

Y/n: So you are the Rosier family.

(That allerts the three people in the room, they pick up their wands and point them at Y/n who disarms them faster than they can react. Y/n grabs the wands while the three people stare at Y/n)

???: Who are you? And what are you doing in our house?

Y/n: My name's Y/n Grindelwald. The Grandson of Gellert Grindelwald

(The adults eyes widen hearing that)

??? 2: How can we know you are telling the truth?

(Y/n takes out his wand which the old woman recognizes instantly. Y/n points his wand and himself revealing his real appearance of white long hair and one white magical eye)

??? 3: It's true. Lord Grindelwald.

(The eldest kneels down and the two others follow after her. Y/n walks around the room looking around)

Y/n: You are needed once again. I intend to continue and finish what grandfather started and I need you to spred the word about my arrival to the wizards and witches all around the world.

(They rise up and look at Y/n)

???: Of course. It shall be done, my lord.

(The youngest adults apparate away from the house leaving Y/n and the oldest alone)

Y/n: Rosier. Is there any appropriate clothes for me to wear. Surely grandfather left something here.

Rosier: Yes there are. Follow me please.

(They go into a room where Rosier hands Y/n some clothes that he puts on)

Y/n: That's better.

(Y/n looks around the room and spots a skull looking hookah. Y/n picks it up and puts it into a pouch that fits almost everything. He walks out the room and back into the living room with vinda following him)