M3, Chapter 1

Romania - Grindelwald Mannor

(Somewhere in Romania stands Y/n's mannor that his loyalists built for him, the mannor itself is protected by multiple charms that Y/n put over it. The charms Y/n put over his mannor are strong enough to not let anyone who shouldn't be there to come even close to it. If some one comes close enough their minds are viped and their memories of visiting the area are erased)

 If some one comes close enough their minds are viped and their memories of visiting the area are erased)

(Currently Y/n is in his study, sitting by his desk that is filled with hundreds of books. Y/n is reading a book looking for something)

Y/n: Where is it? Where is it!

(Y/n comes to the end of his current book and in his frustration, he throws all the books onto the floor and he groans while gripping onto his snow white hair when something catches his magical eye. Y/n stands up and walks over to one of his bookshelves and takes out a big brown book, Y/n blows the dust off of the books cover and when he sees the title he smirks)

Y/n: There you are.

(The books title reads: Magical History of Animagus. Y/n takes out his wand and waves it around, making the books on the floor float up and fly back into the bookshelves. Y/n sits down and opens the book)

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n has been reading the book for the past 2 hours when he comes to the page that he has been looking for the past few weeks. How do you become an Animagus)

Y/n: "Becoming an Animagus is about as dangerous and unpredictable as a midnight stroll in the Forbidden Forest..."

(Y/n chuckles)

Y/n: So not that dangerous... Or thats what Hagrid makes it feel like...

(Y/n looks at the 8 steps of becoming an animagus)

Y/n: "1. Do your homework in Transfiguration and potions at least. Becoming an Animagus requires a witch or wizard to be skilled in both these areas in order to stand a chance of achieving such a complex transformation." Done. "2. Carry a single Mandrake leaf in your mouth for an entire month – from full moon to full moon to be precise. If you swallow the leaf or remove it from your mouth at any point, you have to start the whole thing again. You then have to find a small crystal phial that receives the pure rays of the moon, put your saliva-filled leaf inside, and add one of your own hairs."

(Y/n looks away from the book and at a weird looking clock that shows moons)

Y/n: So I need to start that tomorrow.

(Y/n stands up and walks over to the door of his study, he opens it and pops his head out)

Y/n: Vinda!

(In a second Vinda Rosier appears in front of Y/n, she bows)

Vinda: Yes my lord?

Y/n: I want you to get me a Mandrake for tomorrow.