Introduction 2. The Kazuyuki Clan

Let's talk about The Kazuyuki Clan, my original clan that I created for this story.

The Kazuyuki Clan live alone in a tall, icy, snowy, mountain range, well hidden and disconnected from the rest of society. The mountain range was named the Kazuyuki Mountains, after the Kazuyuki Clan.

Even from birth every member of their clan has the unique magical ability to withstand outside temperatures of under 0 degrees celsius without any protection, and body temperatures of under 30 degrees celsius with no problem at all, earning them the nickname "The Cold-blooded Clan".

Physical features that members of the Kazuyuki Clan share include but are not limited to blue eyes, light skin, and blue hair that fades from dark at the top to light at the bottom.

They created the breathing technique known as Ice Breathing, and they have their own methods of crafting nichirin swords unlike that of the swordsmith village, which they call the Ice Imbuing Technique. They are the only ones with the knowledge of Ice Breathing and the Ice Imbuing Technique.

They keep themselves well hidden and disconnected from the rest of the society to avoid being discovered by Muzan Kibutsuji, the demon king, as he views them as a very dangerous threat.

The Ice Hashira, Kimi Kazuyuki, and his tsuguko, Kimiko Kazuyuki, are the only members of the Kazuyuki Clan that are in the demon slayer corps. They are therefore the only demon slayers to use Ice Breathing, as well as the only demon slayers with knowledge of the Ice Imbuing Technique. They fight to eventually take the head of the demon king.