Introduction 4. Removed characters

Now for the characters that I've removed. The characters that I've removed are Mitsuri Kanroji, Aoi Kanzaki, Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho.

I didn't think Mitsuri fit into the story very well in terms of writing, didn't match the theme of the story, and just overall felt like a character that was very out of context.

Mitsuri's reasoning for becoming a hashira was extremely ridiculous and incredibly shallow compared to that of the other hashira, and had nothing to do with demons at all. She's always had everything that she needed to live a proper life, unlike everyone else, making her reasoning for becoming a hashira even shallower. The fact that she threw a whiny hissy fit and said her day was ruined just because someone didn't respond to her when she said hello to them says a lot about how spoiled she is, and she is therefore the opposite of the other hashira.

Mitsuri wasn't even a decent character in terms of writing, and was really just the second worst character. She was also incredibly useless as a character. She could easily be taken out of the story without having to change much, so that's what I'm doing. The story is better off without her.

The story is also better off without Aoi, Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho. They're overall useless characters and aren't necessary for the story or its narrative.