Season 3 Episode 11. Muichiro and Yuichiro

Muichiro was writing in his journal. It was late, and he was soon going to go to bed. Just as he was putting his journal away, there was a knock at his room door.

Still holding his journal, Muichiro approached the door and opened it. It was Kimi.

"Kazuyuki-san?" Muichiro asked. "What's going on?"

"You have a visitor," Kimi replied.

"This late at night?" Muichiro asked.

"I think you'd want to see him as soon as possible," Kimi said. "It's not like he'd wait, anyway."

The person who walked into Muichiro's room was the last person that he ever would have expected to see.

It was Yuichiro.

...

Muichiro was so surprised that he dropped his journal.

"Yuichiro...?" Muichiro trailed off. "But- how- I- I thought you were dead!"

"I'll leave you two," Kimi said, walking away and closing the door behind him.

"I SAW you die!" Muichiro said. "How- how are you-"

"I was just as surprised as you," Yuichiro said. "I guess I should start from the very beginning."

Muichiro went to sit down on his bed, and Yuichiro sat down beside him.

"I saw the abyss of death," Yuichiro said. "I truly did think I was dead as well, but..."

"But...?" Muichiro asked.

"Someone brought me back to life," Yuichiro replied. "I was there, in our house, dead and lying motionless on the ground. The person that brought me back to life was upper rank 1."

"Upper rank... 1?" Muichiro asked.

"Wait," Muichiro thought. "Is this what he meant when he said I was his OTHER descendant? Then... he SAVED Yuichiro?"

"How did he bring you back to life?" Muichiro asked.

"Well, he turned me into a demon," Yuichiro replied. "I didn't eat any humans while I was a demon, though. I don't know why, but I just wasn't hungry. When Muzan was defeated, oddly enough, I turned back into a human. I then spent the past few months tracking you down here."

"How were you able to find me here?" Muichiro asked. "The Kazuyuki Clan is one of the most well hidden places in the world, if not THE most well hidden place in the world."

"It is indeed," Yuichiro replied. "It wasn't easy, but I was able to find you. I would be able to find my little brother anywhere."

"This all seems so crazy, but..." Muichiro trailed off. "I'm just glad that you're here, and alive. That's all I can really think about right now. It means so much to see you again, especially when I thought you were dead."

"Yeah, me too," Yuichiro said. "I also wanted to apologize."

"Apologize?" Muichiro asked. "For what? You did nothing wrong."

"This whole time, you probably thought that I hated you," Yuichiro said. "But I didn't, and I don't. I care about you very much. I love you, Muichiro."

"You don't need to apologize," Muichiro said. "I know that you cared about me, and that you didn't hate me. I feel the same way."

"Good," Yuichiro said. "I'm glad." 

Author's note: Important announcement regarding this story and the other stories I have on Wattpad will be posted shortly.