Season 1 Episode 6. Kimi finds Muichiro

"There's an upper rank near here, and one on the other side of the village," Kimi said. "I'll find the one here in the forest, and meet you on the other side of the village soon enough."

Kimi and Kimiko split up. Kimiko headed in the direction of upper rank 4, while Kimi headed through the forest in the direction of the other upper rank demon. He soon arrived at a small clearing in the forest, where there was a small shed. He sensed the upper rank demon was inside of the shed.

Not too far from the shed, he noticed what looked like a large vase made out of water. There was someone inside. Upon closer inspection, it was the Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito. Strangely enough, Muichiro had also been stabbed with needles in many different parts of his body.

"The upper rank demon must have trapped him in this vase," Kimi thought. "Wait a minute, was he fighting an upper rank demon by himself? That's quite the feat. Muichiro is only 14 years old, after all."

Kimi prepared to destroy the water prison.

"Ice Breathing, fifth form," Kimi breathed deeply. "Freezing blade!"

Kimi's sword extended, and was temporarily enhanced with ice. Kimi swung at the water prison with all of his strength, and managed to cut it open. It fell apart, and Muichiro picked himself up.

"There's another upper rank demon in this village," Kimi said. "I'm going to go find it. You're sure to defeat this one."

"I would have died if you hadn't arrived," Muichiro said, picking all of the needles out of his body.

"No, you wouldn't have died," Kimi said. "You would have been able to break out on your own even if I hadn't arrived. I merely sped up the process."

"You're stronger than I am," Muichiro said. "You would defeat upper rank 5 more easily."

"You're stronger than you think," Kimi said. "I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I know you can defeat that upper rank demon."

Kimi left and headed in the direction of the other upper rank demon.

"Yes, Muichiro can definitely handle upper rank 5 on his own," Kimi thought. "I've always been amazed by his skills. It's hard to believe that he's only 14 years old, he most certainly has the most potential. Single handedly defeating an upper rank demon is unheard of, but there's a first time for everything, and Muichiro has the potential and ability to make it happen."