Season 1 Episode 7. Muichiro with the mark

Muichiro entered the shed and charged at Gyokko. Gyokko attacked and blew up the shed. He used a blood demon art to restrain Muichiro and Kozo with octopus limbs.

"How did you break free from the water prison pot!?" Gyokko asked in frustration. "No matter. I went too easy on you before. This time I'll crush you and absorb you."

Muichiro effortlessly cut the octopus limbs, breaking him and Kozo free.

"Kanamori, you made a sword for me?" Muichiro asked.

"Y- yes!" Kozo replied. "Here it is!"

Kozo handed Muichiro his new katana.

"You have my thanks," Muichiro said, taking the sword.

"No, you shouldn't thank me," Kozo said. "I just followed the instructions left by your first swordsmith."

Muichiro thought back to Tetsuido, his first swordsmith.

"I am worried about you, boy," Tetsuido had said to him. "Who can understand you and everything you've been through? Everything you're going through? How much pressure you're under, how you worry when you can't remember things, and how you work so hard that you cough up blood. Who will understand you? When I look at the sword that you use, I shed tears. I don't have much longer to live, but I can't help but worry about you."

"Tetsuido, I'm sorry I made you worry," Muichiro thought. "But I'm fine now."

"Mist Breathing, fifth form," Muichiro breathed deeply. "Sea of clouds and haze!"

Muichiro rushed toward Gyokko and attempted to decapitate him with his sword. Gyokko disappeared and then emerged from a different vase nearby.

"That was a very fast attack!" Gyokko said. "But you can't match how quickly I can move between the vases!"

"It seems your senses are quite dull," Muichiro said. "It must be because you've lived for hundreds of years."

Gyokko looked down at his neck. He noticed that Muichiro had cut him and drawn blood.

"Next time I'll cut it off," Muichiro said. "I can't afford to keep playing around with you and your vases."

"Don't mock me, boy," Gyokko said.

"I'm not mocking you," Muichiro said. "I'm just stating a fact. In any case, I'm going to cut off your head and kill you."

"Even your tone is an insult," Gyokko said. "You've only been alive for a little over ten years."

"Well, there isn't a single thing about you that I can respect," Muichiro said. "Everything about you is just absolutely disgusting."

"You're just too poor to understand my beauty," Gyokko said.

"You look like you live in filth," Muichiro said.

"Shut up! Your limbs are too short to ever reach my neck!" Gyokko said.

"I just reached it a moment ago," Muichiro said. "Your limbs are shorter anyway. Or were you talking to yourself just now? I'm sorry for interrupting."

"Do you really think that I, Gyokko, would be undone with such prattle?" Gyokko asked.

Muichiro stared intensely at Gyokko's vase.

"I just noticed something," Muichiro said. "Is your vase leaning to one side? It doesn't look symmetrical at all. What crappy craftsmanship."

"MY VASE IS PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL!" Gyokko screamed as loud as possible. "WHAT ABOUT IT IS POSSIBLY ASYMMETRICAL?"

Gyokko attacked Muichiro with a blood demon art consisting of ten thousand slime fish.

"These ten thousand slime fish will consume even your bones!" Gyokko exclaimed.

"Mist Breathing, sixth form," Muichiro breathed deeply. "Lunar dispersing mist!"

Muichiro managed to slice all of the slime fish and kill them all.

"Mist Breathing, third form," Muichiro breathed deeply. "Scattering mist splash!"

Muichiro deflected all of the fish and sent them back in Gyokko's direction.

Then, at what looked like the speed of light, Muichiro rushed toward Gyokko and swung his sword at his neck to decapitate him.

Gyokko shed his skin and jumped into the trees.

"Ugh, what a pain," Muichiro said. "Would you not run away?"

"Now I'll show you my true form!" Gyokko said. "You're only the third person to ever see it!"

"That's a lot," Muichiro said.

"SHUT UP! Once I get this serious, NO ONE SURVIVES!" Gyokko yelled. "Kneel before this beautiful form!"

Muichiro didn't respond or react at all.

"SAY SOMETHING!" Gyokko yelled out of frustration. "You really get under my skin, you miserable brat!"

"You told me to shut up," Muichiro said. "Also, it didn't really warrant a reaction."

Gyokko rushed at Muichiro, attempting to strike him multiple times with his fists. Muichiro appeared to disappear. When Gyokko looked up, Muichiro had jumped into the trees.

"Didn't you just tell me not to run away!? What a pain!" Gyokko yelled.

"My nose just can't handle that smell," Muichiro said. "It absolutely stinks."

"My scales are stronger than diamonds, and anyone I touch turns into a fish!" Gyokko said. "My body is flexible and tough, and thanks to my flexible scales, I can bend in any direction I want at incredible speeds, defying the laws of nature!"

"Even the strongest attacks are useless if they don't hit," Muichiro said.