𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦.

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟕 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡.
The harsh wind whipped at the old glass windows, the cracked paint around it falling onto the wooden floor. A distant sound of whooshing from the trees outside, the smell of salted popcorn and cigarettes lingering throughout the house. Muffled screams caught my attention, the sound screeching through my ear drums.

I stirred my fresh cup of coffee, ignoring the mist that flew up into my face from time to time. Before taking a sip I threw the silver spoon into the sink, discarding it from my view. I gripped my cold hands around the boiling cup, shooting a glance at the noisy television behind.

"He's so dreamy" Freya swayed, her cheeks omitting a pink colour.

"Who?" I snickered, wandering over to the packed couch.

"She's talking about georg" Beth gagged before moving along to make space for me.

I immediately slouched into the warm couch, flicking popcorn seeds onto the floor. My eyes shot up hearing bill's voice, his words echoing into my ears. His words glided perfectly, almost making me cringe. The way his cheeks smushed up when he smiled. The camera zoomed closer into his face, his honey glazed eyes scanning the room. His painted nails running along his dark washed jeans, creating an irritating noise. Every time I see his face I feel a small amount of embarrassment, I feel embarrassed.

I slightly turned my head, feeling Sophia's eyes burning into my head. Her mouth scrunched up, her arms beginning to cross.

"If you two just apologise to each other then I could make a move on Tom without feeling guilty." She groaned, peaking her head over Freya's clothed shoulder.

"He started it, the whole shy act he portrays is so fake." I frowned, sipping my coffee.

"𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭?" the interviewer asked, raising his arched eyebrow.

" 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡" bill scoffed.

My eyebrows furrowed hearing his smug words, a wide grin plastered on his face almost as if he knew I was watching.

-MTA AWARDS AUGUST 2007-

The paparazzi scurried behind us, lights flashing from every corner. The sound of shoes squeaking and my racing heartbeat filling my empty ears. My eyes lit up seeing all the fan posters, holding the trophy in my clammy hands. Nothing beats this feeling, knowing people support you and what you do. Beside all the stress I love being a singer.

"Ecstacy! Wait up!" A man yelled, catching our attention.

I moved my eyes away from the short man, gazing over at Bill Kaulitz. His long shiny hair draped over his shoulders effortlessly, the dark makeup around his eyes melting into mine. His tanned boney hands planted together below his torso, his foot tapping onto the floor below. Seeing him in person makes me even more nervous, he really is breathtaking.

"Come on!" Freya nudged, dragging me towards the interviewer.

My heart raced faster as I got closer to bill, his eyes scanning over my body. His pink tinted lips moving slowly, my face instantly heating up.

"Finally we've managed to get two of the best German bands together!" The man celebrated, holding a small microphone.

"Hey georg" Freya panted, her mouth gaping open.

"Congratulations on winning" the interviewer interrupted, his ashy blond hair swaying as he spoke.

"Thank you" I hummed, gripping the trophy.

"I must say, the fans were right" he whispered, his eyes flicking between me and bill.

"About what?" I asked.

"You and bill look terrific together!" He winked, my eyes widened in embarrassment.

That feeling only worsened when bill let out a small laugh, shaking his head.

"Definitely not, I wouldn't date a girl like her." Bill snickered, seeming offended.

"What do you mean by that?" I scowled.

"I like my girls-" he paused, tilting his head as his eyes scanned down my body.

"Modest." He spoke, his lips curled up.

"Excuse me?!" I snapped.

"I don't like sluts like you, begging for attention." He joked, nudging Tom.

"If you have a small dick then just say that." I sneered, my eyes moving to his crotch.

"I bet you'd love to find that out" bill grinned.

"Find. The key word. It's so shrivelled up from lack of attention nobody could find it." I pouted, creating a small gap between my fingers.

"Your desperation is showing" he laughed.

"Woah you two enough. Let's not have a cat fight on television." The interviewer chuckled.

I was surprised to say the least, I'd never seen this side of him before. He's usually sweet and charming but now I wonder if it's all just a show he portrays. Bill's eyes stayed on me, staring into my soul. His arms crossed, showing his ignorance. What a prick.

-present-
"Helloooo?" Beth dragged, shaking me.

"Sorry, what?" I questioned, looking at them all.

"Repeat it Freya." Beth frowned.

" I was saying that next week Tanya and Paul are having a camp retreat in Barcelona, we've been invited." Freya smiled widely, throwing over a leaflet.

I gripped onto the thin paper, my eyes reading over the small paragraph.

'As tours come to an end this year, we've decided to have a retreat for all bands in Germany! This trip will take place in Barcelona for two weeks, all flights will be included. While on this trip we will visit multiple locations such as famous restaurants, clubs and even water parks. If you are under the age of 18 sadly this trip won't be available to you. Please contact my personal number below to book your spot, thank you!'

My lips curled up, a sense of excitement for once. Normally when tours end we just stay in, maybe go out a few times but that's it. It's a nice change.

" message her, it seems fun" I giggled, throwing the leaflet down.

"Yes!" Sophia jumped, kissing my cheek.

I shook my head, pushing her greasy lips away. Her eyes brighter than ever, her hands waving in the air creating a familiar whooshing sound..