𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧.

The cool breeze glided against my fresh skin, my hair swaying back onto the chair as Freya sped up

The cool breeze glided against my fresh skin, my hair swaying back onto the chair as Freya sped up. The trees outside quickly passed my view, the smell of fresh grass hitting my nose, the only sound being the tires underneath us all. My eyes moved to the windmirror, noticing the beautiful sunrise, all the colours effortlessly blending together.

"How far are we?" Beth asked, opening a pack of crisps.

"Not far, around five minutes" Freya smiled, her hands tightly wrapped around the wheel.

"Those reek" Sophia gagged.

"Sooo, what happened the other night with bill?" Beth winked, her greasy fingers pinching at my elbow.

"Nothing" I sighed.

"Didn't sound like nothing" she taunted, her crunches getting louder.

"Nothing happened, truly" Freya backed me, shooting a soft smile.

Beth is the gossiping person in this group, always needs to know everything about everyone. Honestly sometimes it's interesting but half of the time she waffles, she is funny though. Sophia is more quiet in that sense, she enjoys parties, raves. All things loud, especially her mouth. She can be quiet but it's very rare. Freya is the laid back one, trustworthy, honest and kind. I tell her everything because I know she won't blab about it without my permission, she's my favourite out of the band. We all met in high school since we took music together, from there we decided to look into professional music which now we are one of the most popular bands in Germany, so things worked out I guess.

"Let's go girls" Freya nudged, her keys leaving the car.

I shuffled out of my seat, my legs catching onto the leather beneath. I could already see Tanya and a few groups outside of the entrance for the airport, clearly waiting for more people. Tanya is actually the reason why we became successful, she ended up coaching us a few years ago.

My feet hit the gravel, my clammy hands leaving the door handle as I reached for my hand luggage.

"Here" Beth smiled, rolling my suitcase over.

"Thank you" I mumbled, throwing my luggage on top.

I quickly slammed the car door before catching up to Sophia, already walking over to Tanya.

"Wait up" I huffed.

"Oh sorry!" She laughed, twirling a piece of her hair.

By the time I reached her I was already out of breath, I don't enjoy walking around. Especially not in the freezing cold, it seems to make my muscles stiff. My eyes moved over to Freya, holding a small envelope in her hands. She flipped it open, digging around for something.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Our passports, I knew you guys wouldn't remember" she winked, handing mine over.

"We are so lucky to have you" Sophia panted.

"I know" Freya grinned before taking the lead.

We all followed behind her, gravel flicking up onto my knees causing a slight tingling feeling. I scanned all of the groups, four different ones so far, some I knew. Freya had already started shaking hands with them, greeting them all individually. I'm not really in to all of that, I get quite nervous around new people, I don't know how to feel. I guess this trip is all about meeting different people so I'll have to try.

"Oh my! I'm a big fan!" A blonde boy grinned, his hand gripping onto mine.

"Oh, thank you" I hummed, shaking his cold hand.

"Felix is the name" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you, felix" I chuckled, watching his eyes dart behind me.

"Felix right?" A deep voice spoke, feeling a presence behind me.

"uh yeah" Felix nodded, seeming nervous.

I watched as bill stepped from behind me, taking Felix's ear up to his lips, clearly whispering something. I couldn't make anything out with everyone's loud cheering, almost making me frustrated. I scanned down bill's long body, his tight jeans gripping onto his skin, his boney hands planted onto his suitcase. His silky long hair lay straight, his black beanie covering his ears.

"Sorry" Felix apologised, his eyes looking into mine.

"For what?" I asked, watching him back away.

"Hello princess" Bill teased.

"Don't call me that." I scoffed, not meeting his soft gaze.

"Cheer up, I'm here now" he whispered.

"I don't care. What did you say to Felix?" I frowned, my arms crossed.

"To stay away from what's mine" he shrugged.

"And what's that?" I murmured, my eyebrows raised.

He just stared at me, his lips curled up. I don't understand him, he's starting to irritate me now.

"Come on everyone" Tanya yelled.

"Looks like I'll have to tell you later" bill sighed, tilting his head.

I rolled my eyes, walking past him into the airport. The floor was now smooth, easy for my suitcase to glide against, the warmth hitting every inch of my cold body. The flight was only two hours which gave me a sense of relief, I'm not a big fan of planes. When I was younger my dad used to watch this movie where the plane crashed, leaving people stranded on an island. Most of them died from starvation, it scared the hell out of me.

I stood behind Sophia, watching everyone put their suitcases onto the moving platform as it took them onto the plane. I could feel bill's heavy breathing falling onto my neck, his foot tapping onto the floor. I don't know what to think of him anymore, he's just confusing me. What did he mean earlier? Honestly I don't even want to know, he'll just mess me around again.

I quickly lifted my hand luggage off of my suitcase, tossing it onto the floor before lifting up my suitcase. Watching as is slowly traveled down into the hidden room, the track creating a low pitch scratching noise.

"It's so good to see you" Tanya smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"You too" I hummed, wrapping my arms around her.

My eyes fell onto felix behind her, his eyes flicking between me and bill, only making me more curious.

"Just one second" I added, moving past Tanya.

"Felix wait!" I yelled, running after him..