𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭.

-12:30pm-
I stared out of the fogged car window, my house coming into view as bill came to a halt.

"You don't need to come in with us" I muttered, opening the car door.

"If you're not out in twenty minutes then I will" he groaned, turning up his music.

I pushed up my lips before slamming the door shut, jogging to catch up with Sophia. She dangled the silver keys out, pushing them into the wooden door, shooting a smile at me.

"Are you sure you want to move in?" I tutted, heading in after her.

"Yeah, Tom helps ease the pain" she shrugged.

I let out a low huff, following her upstairs. My eyes fell onto the messy lounge, the smell making me hurl. Sophia made her way to her room, my eyes scanning the dirty floor. I clipped my nose as I opened my bedroom door, a comfortable feeling washing over me. I plopped down onto my bed, the soft sheets rubbing against my jumper. The quiet rain drops creating a soft rattling noise, my arms resting under my head.

My eyes peered up, hearing a strange noise. I quickly jumped up, peaking my head around the door frame before heading towards Beth's room. I gently pushed the door open, seeing her sprawled out on her bed, an empty bottle of vodka on the floor. My feet lay next to broken glass, an old photo of us smashed to pieces. My brows furrowed, seeing a small note by her lampshade.

I cupped it into my hands, my focus moving to a small pill bottle.

'If you're reading this that means I'm already dead, I'm sorry for everything that happened. I know it's y/n reading this, only because you cared enough about me. After what I did I won't be surprised if you're happy that I'm gone, I just wish I could've changed it. I'm so sorry

- Beth'

I dropped the ripped piece of paper, shaking Beth, her heartbeat no where to be found. I cupped my mouth, letting out a deep scream as I dropped onto the cold floor.

"What happened?!" Sophia asked, her heavy footsteps coming to a sudden stop.

"no." She whispered.

She ran past me, straddling Beth, attempting cpr on her dead corpse. Her loud cries ran through my sore ears, the bed shaking as she tried to awake Beth.

"She's gone Sophia" I sniffled, pulling her arm.

"No. Don't say that!" She sobbed.

"I'm sorry" I cried, cradling her into my chest. 

I don't know what to think, two of our friends are dead in the space of two days. I bet bill had something to do with this, Beth wouldn't do this to herself. She had massive dreams, sometimes stupid ones but that's what made her special. She hurt me but I'd rather work it out than lose her, now I don't even get the chance. She doesn't even know that Freya's dead.

———-
I threw my bags downstairs, holding Sophia's hand as we headed towards the front door. A knock soon came, immediately opening the door to see an ambulance team.

"You called?" A woman spoke, holding a medic bag.

"yes, my friend took some pills." I mumbled.

"Does she have a heartbeat?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

I shook my head, leaning against the wall as they rushed upstairs, Sophia burrowing her head into my shoulder. My eyes turned to bill, his window unrolled.

"Come on!" He yelled, smoking a cigarette.

My lips curled down as I reached for my bags, leading us out into the cold miserable morning. I threw my belongings into the boot as Sophia did the same, the ambulance crew carrying Beth's dead body out. I covered Sophia's eyes, pushing her into the car before jumping in myself.

"What happened there?" Bill hummed.

"she took her own life" I whispered, cuddling my knees into my chest.

"Oh well" he shrugged.

I clenched my jaw, his ignorance bothering me. I rubbed at my tired eyes, leaning my head against the bitter window, bill beginning to drive.

-17:45pm-

"So she's dead?" Gustav questioned, plopping down on the couch.

I nodded, my eyes following bill as he sat next to me, a beer in his hand.

"This is messed up" Georg growled.

I let out a groan, getting up from the crowded couch, practically sprinting upstairs. I slammed bills door shut, falling onto the lifeless bed. His heavy footsteps followed mine, the door squeaking open. The low sips from his beer echoed into the dark room, covering my ears.

"I thought you'd be happy, it's not like you two got along" bill tutted, prying at my shoulder.

"Happy?!" I yelled.

He shrugged, his dark eyes melting into mine.

"Are you insane?!" I added, my lips curled down.

"Excuse me?" He frowned.

"Do I even need to ask that? You're fucked up." I scowled, pushing him.

"Watch your mouth" he snickered.

"Don't tell me what to do, im sick of your shit" I whispered, my arms crossed.

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted, slamming down his beer.

"Fuck you. You killed Freya!" I screamed.

He let out a hiss, pushing my shoulders down into the shaky bed, his face hovering over mine. My glossy eyes clenched together, his hand holding my neck.

"Yeah I did and guess what. I enjoyed every second of it" he grinned, his eyebrow raised.

"I hate you." I coughed.

"Shame, you'll never escape me. Wherever you go, I'll be there." He pouted, squishing my cheeks.

"One day everyone will know what you did." I assured.

"No they won't and if you open your pretty little mouth I'll slice it open from ear to ear." He groaned, his lips curled up.

I pushed his boney hands away, shuffling myself backwards. He shot one last glance at me before slouching back, flicking the old television on. Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day I get out of here, I won't let him do this anymore. Poor Sophia thinks they are helping us but we're living with a monster. It's just us now, I won't lose her..