𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲.

-𝟎𝟎:𝟑𝟒𝐚𝐦-I snickered softly, watching Freya pour a shot into Sophia's mouth, vodka dripping down her chin

-𝟎𝟎:𝟑𝟒𝐚𝐦-
I snickered softly, watching Freya pour a shot into Sophia's mouth, vodka dripping down her chin. She let out a gasp as she swallowed the drink, her eyes clenching together.

"Your turn" Freya hummed, her voice barely recognisable over the music.

"Definitely not" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Awe cmon!" She pouted, holding a small pink shot glass.

I bunched up my glossy lips, rolling my eyes before giving in to her soppyness. I opened my mouth, closing my eyes as she tipped the alcohol into my mouth, the taste almost enough to make me throw up. I heaved as I swallowed the liquid, my throat burning as they laughed. Bill tried to sneakily wrap his arm around my waist, my drunk gaze meeting his. I frowned, pushing away his warm arm, his brows furrowing.

"Come dance with me" Chris interrupted, holding his hand out.

My eyes perched up, a smile appearing on my face, bill letting out a low groan. I quickly got up from my seat, enveloping my hand into Chris's. He spun me around into his chest before pulling me into the crowd, the blue lights hitting my eyes immediately. I let out a laugh, his hands wrapping around my waist. His soft eyes met with mine, his finger lifting up my chin slightly. I hesitated as he pushed his lips into mine, his chest pushed against mine. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, savouring the gentleness for a moment. We soon got interrupted by a hysterical Tanya, her fingers tapping against my bare shoulder.

"Have you seen Paul?" She asked, rubbing her temple.

"No why, what's wrong?" I hummed.

"You know what he's like when he gets drunk, the last time he ended up in the papers." She snickered, looking around.

I pulled away from Chris, my eyebrows raising before letting out a loud chuckle. My eyes were on a shirtless Paul, a yellow whistle in his mouth. He began to wave glow sticks in his hands, his body swaying to the loud music.

"He's over there" I pointed.

"Oh god" she shrieked, running away.

I snickered as I turned back to Chris, a smile plastered on his face.

"Who was that?" He asked, tilting his head.

"She's a friend" I chuckled, shuffling my feet.

He nodded before dancing with me again, his hair swaying slowly by his face. Even though Chris was right in front of me I could still feel bill, as if he was next to me. I'm sure by the end of the night he'll have some whore next to him, satisfying his needs.

-𝟏𝟎𝐚𝐦-
I let out a low groan, my head pounding. I lay sprawled out on the messy bed, Freya drooling onto my arm. I shoved her gently, her lips slapping together, my dress from last night still stuck to my body. I moved my gaze over to Georg, laying on the marble floor, one arm resting on the camp bed. I shook my head before getting up, rubbing at my sore head. I headed into the empty bathroom, locking the door behind me with a click, gasping at myself in the mirror. My eyes fell onto the hickeys left on my neck, not remembering them at all.

I ran my fingers through my hair, my eyeshadow dragged across my face. I don't even remember coming back to the hotel, after dancing with Chris for awhile I went back to the group and did a few shots. It was all a blur from then, apart from bill trying to kiss me constantly. Even if I'm drunk I still know his games, he's just trying to hurt me again.

I let out a low sigh as I undid my dress, letting it drop to the floor as I turned on the shower, placing my hand under the running water. I hopped in once it turned warm, letting it completely drench my knotted hair. The warmness soothing my headache for a split second, the silence lingering into the steamed bathroom.

———

I hummed along to a song as I pulled up my bikini, my toothbrush hanging from my foamed mouth.

"Are you done yet?" Freya mumbled, banging on the door.

"Almost!" I coughed, spitting out the toothpaste.

I quickly washed out my mouth, adjusting my bikini top before unlocking the door. Freya immediately ran inside, hanging her head over the toilet bowl. I scrunched up my face as she threw up, the sound making me hurl. I patted her on the back softly, holding back her hair.

"It's fine, go grab something to eat and save me a seat" she laughed.

"are you sure?" I questioned, peaking at her.

"Yeah" she nodded, tapping my arm.

I obliged to her wish, leaving the foggy bathroom. I turned my attention to a half asleep Georg, his eyes barely open.

"I'm going down to get breakfast, I'll save you two seats" I hummed, grabbing my bag.

He let out a muffled okay, scratching his head. I chuckled softly before leaving the room, feeling refreshed after my shower. My vanilla perfume followed behind me, the scent being comforting. I pressed the elevator button, hopping inside of the warm box like room. I gently tapped my flip flops against the floor, waiting as it went down in a hurry.

Once I'd reached the first floor, I stepped out, my eyes set on the cafeteria. The hunger in my stomach had become overwhelming, feeling as if my body was eating itself. The sweet smell of pancakes and coffee flew up my nose, my tongue swiping across my begging lips.

"Wait up!" Bill yelled, my eyes rolling.

"What?" I tutted.

"Can I grab breakfast with you?" He asked, a smile on his face.

"And if I say no?" I sighed, raising my eyebrow.

"Please, I won't try anything. I just want to be friends." He shrugged.

Why did that hurt? Those meaningless words, just friends. I ignored the strange feeling, nodding my head before walking ahead, bill trailing behind me. I headed over to a booth, sliding into the table, my eyes low as bill hopped in next to me..