𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞.

Bill's nails sunk into my face, keeping my jaw locked on Sophia, her blurry face staring back at me

Bill's nails sunk into my face, keeping my jaw locked on Sophia, her blurry face staring back at me. Tom grasped her long hair, yanking her head backwards so that she was staring up at the blinking stars.

"Please don't do this! I'm sorry.." I sobbed, pulling at Bill's hands.

"Shut up" he spat, tripping me up.

I hit the ground with a low thud, my hands scraping against the harsh gravel, surely cutting my palms. I shakily moved my head up, glancing back at Sophia.

"NO!.." I screamed.

Tom aggressively dragged the blade across her throat, her once light eyes now dull and lifeless, dark blood seeping down her beautiful white dress. I let out a low pitch scream, her broken body falling to the dirty ground as I crawled over to her. I hung over her body, cupping her sliced throat, attempting to hold the blood from seeping out.

"Soph.." I cried, grabbing her pale face.

I turned her head slightly, a cough coming from her blueish lips, blood splattering onto my wet face.

"This isn't funny Sophia.!" I yelled, shaking her cold body.

I squinted my eyes shut, falling onto her body, my hands wrapping around her chest. My bitter tears fell onto her neck, creating a pool in the red liquid. The ache in my beating heart worsening as she lay there, my hands caressing her bloody face.

"That's enough" bill snickered, grabbing my shoulder.

I pushed him away, kicking him in the thigh as he tried to drag me away from her. I enveloped my hand into hers, but bill was just too strong. He dragged me along the rough ground, my back being ripped to pieces from the broken rocks. He grasped my throat, picking me up by it before pushing me up against the warm car.

"Do you understand now?" He asked, tilting his head.

I ignored his lousy sentence, my gaze too focused on Sophia, her body left to rot in the middle of nowhere. Her bracelets shining under the stars, soon to be covered with her blood. Bill shook me harshly, banging me against the car door again.

"Answer me!" He shouted, pressing his knee in between my shaky legs.

"Get off of me!." I screamed, scratching his long hand.

"Stupid fucking bitch!" He hissed.

He swung open the car door, tossing me inside carelessly before jumping in next to my sprawled out body. Tom looked back at us, turning on the loud engine, my head resting on the leather seating. My bottom lip curled up, guilty tears seeping down my stained face.

She never deserved any of this, all she wanted was to be happy. I could've done more, I should've tried to persuade her more, god I could have done so much more. Beth was right, because I was too proud I ignored her and now look what's happened. I lost the only person I was holding on for, the person who made my days bright and beautiful. Her gorgeous green eyes will never meet mine again, her honey brown hair will never feel the cold breeze, her soft cherry perfume will never dress her body, her sweet smile will never perch up again, her kindness will never be shared, her beauty will die in a cold street.

-22:34pm-
Bill pulled me up the carpeted stairs, my body too scared to react to his viscousness. I blankly scanned the new house, being plastered with records and posters of them. A door suddenly opened, a dull bedroom coming into view. Bill picked up my lifeless body, placing me down onto the cotton bed sheets.

He tore at my blood stained clothes, throwing them onto the floor before unzipping my suitcase. I glanced up at the ceiling, glossing over the little bumps engraved into it. The only thing lighting the dark room being a nude lamp, shining dimly onto bill as he attempted to put a shirt over my head.

"From now on you'll start listening to me y/n." He whispered, adjusting the white t shirt.

I didn't bother responding, instead I glared at him, his brows furrowed as he pushed some shorts onto my body. He stopped what he was doing, staring down at me, his hollow eyes scanning over my features. The bed went down slightly as he plopped down next to me, his elbow digging into my shoulder.

"I didn't want that to happen." He sighed.

"liar. You've taken everything from me." I sniffled, my tone low.

I rolled over onto my side, my back facing him as I met with the wooden vanity table. He shuffled closer to me, planting his freezing hand on my arm.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave me." He huffed.

"oh so it's my fault huh?" I cried, pushing my lips together firmly.

He let out a sigh, laying down on the bed, his breathing brushing against my hair. His fingertips trailed across my arm, goosebumps forming.

"I don't know why I had sex with Beth, so no it's not all your fault. I was immature then, I was scared of your love." He mumbled.

"Well it's done now, I hope you're happy bill." I snickered lowly.

"Do you think I like seeing you like this?" He scowled, peaking over my shoulder.

"I think the fact that you've done it multiple times, yeah." I spat.

He frowned, his jet black hair covering one of his eyes.

"I'm trying to help you, but you're just being rude." He growled.

"Help me? Is that a joke?!" I hissed, turning onto my sore back.

He clenched his jaw, his brows falling flat.

"You won't understand." He frowned.

"Tell me bill, tell me why you cheated on me, killed my two best friends and an innocent girl, got Asher arrested for murder, stalked me, forced me to get a tattoo and then kidnapped me?" I tutted, biting my cheek.

"I did because I love you" he groaned.

I shook my head, sitting up, inches away from his pale face.

"If you think that's love you're sick." I whispered, pushing him away.

I got up from the bed, heading towards the small bathroom, the blood on my hands peeling..