𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.

My heels scraped across the floor as I headed out of the hotel room, seeing bill by the elevator, his shiny rings twisted around his fingers unevenly. My dress swayed with my walk, the silver colour being complimented by the bright moon outside, the heat still creeping in. I stood behind bill, waiting for the elevator to reach our floor, the anticipation making me nervous.

The yellow button started to flash, the doors sliding open to allow us inside, I followed after bill but standing on the opposite side. His rich perfume cleared the small elevator, overpowering mine easily. He leaned up against the wall, his hip slightly pushed out, his hands in his pockets. My eyes fell to the floor as his turned to me, his eyebrow piercing shining under the dim light. Although this time he had nothing to say, silence falling upon him finally.

I could already hear everyone yelling in the lobby, their loud shoes banging against the floor, the elevator coming to a halt. I stepped out first, my eyes searching around the packed lobby, gaining a wave from a cheery Beth.

"You look gorgeous!" Beth panted, her knees bent.

"As do you" I winked.

"Asher's outside" she grinned.

"Thanks" I smiled, walking past her.

The bright orange light from his cigarette showed me where he was, smoke filling his surroundings as I walked through the opened doors. The fresh breeze brushed against my burnt skin, the smell of smoke and pennies flew up my nose.

"There she is" Asher smiled, smoke flowing out of his mouth.

"I'm glad you waited" I chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I?" He snickered, bringing me in for a hug.

His tight arms wrapped around my waist, his cigarette hanging between his fingers, his lips pressing against my hair. I tucked my arms around his neck, enjoying this silent moment.

"You look beautiful" he hummed, keeping his hand around my waist.

"Thank you" I mumbled, watching everyone come outside.

"The taxis are here!" Tanya screamed.

Four black glistening cars pulled up to the hotel, the reflection of the moon painted on the windows. Me and Asher headed over to the first one, him opening the car door for me. I slid inside of the cab, four seats on the opposite side. The cold leather bit at my skin, surely leaving marks. Asher hopped in after me, sitting by the window. His black jeans rubbed against my thighs, creating friction instantly.

I let out a low groan as bill and Tom entered, Sophia and Freya following. As expected bill plopped down next to me, leaving a spot on his side. Georg was the last one in our taxi, one seat left empty. My eyes flicked over to Tom, a wide grin plastered on his face, his eyes staring deep into bill's. The car engine finally started, my arm hooking around Asher's.

My eyes widened when bill planted his hand on my inner thigh, the cold metal from his rings sinking into my skin.

"Did she say you could touch her?" Asher frowned, pushing bill's hand away.

"Push my hand again and watch what happens" bill snarled.

"Don't touch my girl then" Asher snickered.

"Your girl? So she wasn't all over me earlier?" Bill asked, his hand slipping back onto my leg.

"That was earlier, now she's with me." Asher growled.

"Guys!" Sophia yelled.

My heart was already racing, fast enough to have a heart attack. Bill's hand was still firmly on my thigh as was Asher's, the tension between the two becoming too much. Both of their heavy breathing echoing through my ears, bill's jaw tense.

—-
The loud music boomed into my ears, the car coming to a sudden stop, my body falling forward a little. The bright lights outside shining into the car, people dancing outside. Freya slid the door open, stepping outside first before I quickly ran out. The whole ride was a nightmare, even more confusing. I just need to focus on myself tonight, not bill.

"Who is that twat?" Asher huffed, gripping my hand.

"Nobody, ignore him" I smiled.

I stared over at bill as he leaned on the light poster, his dark eyes planted on Asher's hands. His face tensed up, his brows clearly furrowed.

"Let's go" Beth nudged, heading inside.

We all followed behind her, her body already moving to the music, making me laugh slightly. My eyes scanned around the big club, the red lights flashing above, the floor sticky from spilled alcohol. Beth plopped down in one of the booths, me and Asher sitting down with her.

"You two look great together" she exclaimed.

"I know" Asher grinned, rubbing my waist.

"She looks better with me" bill shrugged, slamming down next to me.

"Will you fuck off?" Asher scowled.

"Excuse me?" Bill yelled, his fists bawled up.

"She doesn't like you, get with it" Asher laughed.

"We'll see" bill smiled, his voice hoarse.

I slouched further into the booth, not wanting to be here anymore. Is there anything bill can't ruin? As much as I try to compare Asher to bill it doesn't work, after all I've only known Asher for a few hours. I barely know anything about him, he's a complete mystery. I should've listened to my gut and came here on my own, without a male. All this has done so far is create problems, I can see it on everyone's faces.

"Want a drink?" Asher asked.

"Yeah, vodka and lemonade please" I hummed, watching him pull out cash.

He nodded, sliding off of the seating, heading over to the bar. Leaving me alone with bill, everyone else occupied.

"So whose bed are you going to be in tonight?" Bill grinned.

"Mine" I frowned.

"With me" he shrugged, manspreading his legs.

"Will you drop it?" I scoffed.

"What?" He pouted.

"You don't even like me so leave me alone" I sighed, fiddling with my bracelets.

"Who said that princess?" He whispered, his fingers pressing into my shoulder.

My lips closed automatically, not wanting to engage in this conversation anymore. All I know is that this will be a long night..