𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.

My head lightly tapped against the window, the heavy rain lashing off of the black car, a familiar hotel coming into view

My head lightly tapped against the window, the heavy rain lashing off of the black car, a familiar hotel coming into view. The blood on my knees had now dried, crumbling down to my shoes. My once elegant eyeshadow now dragged down my face, a lingering taste of mascara in my dry mouth. We came to a harsh stop, the dim lights outside reflecting onto me. Bill hopped out of the car, opening my door, his head tilting slightly.

"Come on love" he hummed, grabbing my arm.

I stumbled out of the car, bill rubbing at my streaked face. He pressed his cold lips onto my forehead, my skin tightening from his bitter touch.

"Ive booked our tickets" Tom added, holding Sophia's arm.

"What time?" Bill asked, dragging me ahead.

"Two o'clock" Tom huffed deeply.

My ruined heels dragged across the sticky hotel floor, washing powder swirling in the stuffy air. I scanned the lobby, catching a few trick or treaters eyes, their brows raised in concern. The elevator doors opened in front of us, my body automatically shuffling inside the small space.

"Where are Gustav and Georg?" Sophia questioned.

"They went back to Germany, we've bought a new house so they've been decorating it" Tom smiled, rubbing her back.

I squinted my bloodshot eyes closed, banging my head backwards against the mirror, the sudden pain causing a headache. Bill's heavy breathing trickled down my sore neck, his painted nails running down my corset. I hurried out of the elevator, Bill's hand still firmly on my arm as if it were a lead.

"See you tomorrow!" Sophia chuckled, waving at me.

I scrunched up my face, her ignorance bothering me. Why is she acting like this? A few days ago she was terrified, now all of a sudden she's ecstatic. She doesn't understand how much shit we are in, bill literally murdered Harris. I didn't even have time to take in the betrayal before he was brutally stabbed, nevertheless I didn't want him to die. I don't see the point in running away anymore, he'll always find me, one way or another.

I flicked on the bedroom light, kicking off my shoes before falling onto the freshly made bed. Bill stood opposite me, tugging at his filthy clothes, his eyes glossing over me slowly.

"Why do you look so upset?" He asked, hovering above me.

"why do you think bill?" I muttered.

"I thought you loved me." He frowned, running his pointer finger across my cheek.

"I do, that's the fucking problem!" I yelled, pushing him.

"I don't see a problem here" he snickered.

"You. You're like a virus, why couldn't you just leave me alone?!" I screamed, my lips curled down.

"Because you're mine. You don't get to run away from me!" He spat.

I cupped my red face, a low scream leaving my shaky lips, a flood from my eyes running down to my throat.

"Don't cry beautiful, I'm here now" he taunted, caressing my shoulder.

"I wish you weren't." I cried.

"Excuse me?" He scowled, grabbing my wrist.

"I hate you. Tonight was a mistake." I growled, my jaw clenched.

"That's why you were moaning my name?" He laughed.

I slapped him across the face, my hand burning from the friction. He cupped his jaw, moving his mouth slightly before turning back towards me.

"Slap me all you want, but you're not going anywhere." He pouted, his lips curled up.

He hummed lowly as he headed over to the mini kitchen, pulling out a cold beer. I ran my wet hands through my messy hair, wanting to rip my skin off. The television turned on in front of me, bill plopping down into the bed.

"Go get changed, use one of my shirts" he sighed, sipping on his beverage.

I furrowed my brows, yanking one of his black skull shirts, storming towards the dark bathroom. I slammed the door behind me, turning on the flickering light above. I ripped at my damp clothes, throwing them into the small bin under the sink, my bloody knees reflecting onto the floor. My hands ripped off a piece of tissue, soaking it under the tap before scrubbing my knees. A light pink stain left underneath, my skin becoming sore.

I pulled Bill's shirt over my head, letting it drop naturally, planting my hands under the running water. I splashed my tight face, washing away the marked tears. My gaze fell onto the mirror, glancing at myself through it, the puffiness under my eyes now visible. I quickly dried off my face, huffing as I left the dirty bathroom.

I fell onto the bed, cuddling myself into the blanket as if it would protect me.

-10:45am-
I woke up to bill nudging me, my heavy eyes glaring up at him.

"If you want your clothes then you need to get up now" he tutted, tapping his foot against the floor.

I rolled my eyes, sitting up in the sunshine as it fell into the room. Bill threw me over a pair of his jogging bottoms, my lips pushing up in disappointment. No other choice coming my way I shoved them on, my bare feet sinking into the grey carpet.

"You better not cause anymore trouble" he grinned, pecking my head.

I kept my lips closed, not wanting to entertain his sick games. He headed over to the door, picking me up softly, using his free hand to drag his suitcase out. Tom and Sophia stood by the elevator, my head bobbing as bill walked in a hurry to them.

"Where are your shoes?" Sophia joked, pulling my foot.

"Where do you think?!" I scowled, pushing her away.

I burrowed my head into Bill's shoulder, wanting to disappear completely. The elevator going down unusually slow, everyone's breathing syncing together. A bitter breeze blew up my top, my skin shrivelling up as the doors opened.

I kept my eyes closed, not wanting anyone to recognise me in this state. My brain twisting from the inside, my heart pounding..